• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOL what?

22 posts in this topic

Most certainly not me. I doubt my clients who were victims of terrorism would find it humorous. (tsk)

In any event, my style is not to hide my identity when I make a point! :whee:

The poster was likely thinking of my education videos on videojug, such as this one:

Educational Comic Video Series

My apologies sir, no harm intended :foryou:

Most certainly not me. I doubt my clients who were victims of terrorism would find it humorous. (tsk)

In any event, my style is not to hide my identity when I make a point! :whee:

The poster was likely thinking of my education videos on videojug, such as this one:

Educational Comic Video Series

My apologies sir, no harm intended :foryou:

None taken. :hi:

Remember that this video was made over 4 years ago. Back then comic pressing was hotly debated, and was not as widely accepted as it is today.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that. hm

That said, I have no interest in engaging in a debate about pressing! :slapfight:

Remember that this video was made over 4 years ago. Back then comic pressing was hotly debated, and was not as widely accepted as it is today.

That said, I have no interest in engaging in a debate about pressing! :slapfight:

Waffler!

222424e.jpg

Waffler!

222424e.jpg

Oh look. Hook's old comic press. :eek: