• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

Pic of Aschan posted in link already guys ^^

They are limited to 150 and are numbered. Some are signed and some are not. I will say there are far less then 150 out there to be had. Many of them are in my personal collection [which I do not sell]. If you can find one, I highly recommend picking one up. If the series takes off they will be next to impossible to find.

Pic of Aschan posted in link already guys ^^

They are limited to 150 and are numbered. Some are signed and some are not. I will say there are far less then 150 out there to be had. Many of them are in my personal collection [which I do not sell]. If you can find one, I highly recommend picking one up. If the series takes off they will be next to impossible to find.

Schnieke! :ohnoez: I want one!!!

If I didn't already have#1-3 I would of probably gone in on it.
I ended up grabbing it because who can use more copies of #1 and my #1 variant was in pretty rough shape when I got it a few months back.

I put in a starting bid and figured to be outbid during the night, but never was.

Why would anyone paying over $10 for #1 variant when you can purchase it straight from the source for $10? $29.99 seems too much for the set of 3 with the variant

I guess it's the $10 for the variant and $5 for each issue #1-4. Definitely not a steal. Just the convenience of getting all of them in one place.

Why would anyone paying over $10 for #1 variant when you can purchase it straight from the source for $10? $29.99 seems too much for the set of 3 with the variant

I guess it's the $10 for the variant and $5 for each issue #1-4. Definitely not a steal. Just the convenience of getting all of them in one place.

I agree. #1 is getting hard to find so the price works.

Hmm, thinks about raising the price on his #1's. I think i have 8 or 9 left. I was selling them at 12.95 but now you all make me think I should take them down for a few months until they command a higher price. I was thinking of getting one or two slabbed as well if i can find a decent copy. Never taken them out of the bags so dont know

Just finished reading the whole arc I enjoyed it a lot. I like how things are closely grounded to reality with all the different cultural references as well as all the Tech extras at end of each issues. Interesting read.

(thumbs u Another satisfied reader, we have yet to find someone who doesn't think this book is great.