• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

I really wish there were no variants. They'll render the regular edition worthless.

i hear you.

i feel that after the mess hits the fan and prices fail, as long as a series is a good book, one wouldnt have a problem "selling" a full run of "regular issues" at a premium

So read the preview, liked it. Little late to the party on this but I heard it passing that there are quite a few variants for this book and the actual first issue doesn't come out till the 31st correct?

And if so could someone give me a quick list on said variants?

I have maybe a stupid question is the bedlam sketch variant only a nycc exclusive or will my LCS hopefully have a couple the day the book comes out ?
This was a retailers variant. If you attended their breakfast event this morning then you got one.

From everything I've read, the B&W is ltd 100

NYCC color is 1000 but a lot of ebay stuff say 500 (shrug)

I hope the image site is correct with 500 and not 1000

IMAGE COMICS EXCLUSIVES AND PANELS AT NEW YORK COMIC CON

Posted on September 19, 2012

Image Comics will be at New York Comic Con in full force, with top creators signing and must-have exclusives at their booth in the Javits Center during the October 11-14 convention. In addition, the New York Comic Con programming schedule features ten Image Comics-related panels with discussions both wide-ranging and craft-focused.

The Image creators who will be signing exclusives at the Image Comics booth (#1229):

Robert Kirkman (NYCC Spotlight Guest) — NYCC Exclusive red foil-stamped THE WALKING DEAD COMPENDIUM VOLUME ONE hardcover (limited to 1500) and THIEF OF THIEVES VOLUME ONE: "I QUIT!" hardcover (limited to 1000)

Brian K. Vaughan (NYCC Spotlight Guest) and Fiona Staples (NYCC Featured Guest)— NYCC Exclusive SAGA bookplate (limited to 200, included with purchase of SAGA VOLUME ONE)

Jonathan Hickman (NYCC Spotlight Guest) — NYCC Exclusive THE MANHATTAN PROJECTS VOLUME ONE: SCIENCE, BAD hardcover (limited to 500)

Tim Seeley — NYCC Exclusive Stjepan Sejic WITCHBLADE #160 variant (limited to 1000)

Ron Marz (NYCC Special Guest)— NYCC Exclusive Stjepan Sejic ARTIFACTS #21 variant (limited to 1000)

Joe Harris (NYCC Special Guest) — NYCC Exclusive GREAT PACIFIC #1 variant (limited to 500)

Nick Spencer — NYCC Exclusive BEDLAM #1 variant (limited to 500)