• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

etccux.jpg

:)

Young X: I DON'T WANT YOUR FUTURE!!!

Old X: I WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU ARE WALKING AGAIN!!!

"Why do we have a British accent"???

To make them sound intelligent. :whistle:

Iceman just looks so cool on the ice slide. I'm glad they finally gave that to us. lol

Iceman is my favorite X-man and I've been waiting to see this on the big screen. It only took his 4th movie to get there. :busy:

Does anyone else think the music in the trailer sounds like "Kashmir"?

I wonder how Led Zeppelin feel about this.

Depends on how long it takes the check to clear.

I'd say they feel

tumblr_m1cm80RIJT1qj40aw.gif

The trailer is Kashmir I thought (shrug)

It is.

Didn't see this posted here yet... notice, at the 2:08 mark (roughly), wolverine is slicing a dude with his bone claws - yet they make a distinctly metallic noise. Sound guy screwed up?

Guess I should add a spoiler warning, as folks on youtube are complaining this trailer gives away too much, so, spoiler warning!

This looks great. Not a fan of the Sentinels but not a deal breaker.

If that was the only problem it might not be a deal breaker for me either. However...

For some reason when you're reviewing (previewing ) a movie, I picture you wearing a monocle, using a long cigarette holder and sipping espresso.

Closest I could get... lol

a722766c-7429-41f2-9764-33f8e70d3613_zps4302d94a.jpg

No cyclops?

Putting my username and obvious bias aside, it's a travesty that Cyclops isn't in these films. Having him cut out of the X-Men movieverse is a huge loss imo.

Although First Class did, and DOFP probably will, "work" without him, it just sucks.

Aside from the disappointing sentinels, the Cyclops thing still drives me nuts (even when I manage to forget that Famke Janssen is 10 years older than James Marsden, which was always weird).

The whole continuity of the films seems like a train wreck now. And then take a classic storyline and put it all in a blender and voila...just doesn't seem satisfying (but none of the films were for me).

The fanboy in me is excited to catch a glimpse of any of the heroes on-screen, but the story and character development has been so weak it's almost non-existent.

(shrug)

Take Colossus for instance. He appeared in X2, has a bit more screen time in X3, but does he say much? Do we know his story? Do we have a reason to care?

Compare that to Sam Wilson/The Falcon in Winter Soldier.

Night and day.

Didn't see this posted here yet... notice, at the 2:08 mark (roughly), wolverine is slicing a dude with his bone claws - yet they make a distinctly metallic noise. Sound guy screwed up?

Guess I should add a spoiler warning, as folks on youtube are complaining this trailer gives away too much, so, spoiler warning!

This looks great. Not a fan of the Sentinels but not a deal breaker.

If that was the only problem it might not be a deal breaker for me either. However...

For some reason when you're reviewing (previewing ) a movie, I picture you wearing a monocle, using a long cigarette holder and sipping espresso.

Closest I could get... lol

a722766c-7429-41f2-9764-33f8e70d3613_zps4302d94a.jpg

:acclaim:

etccux.jpg

But the character isn't British :frustrated:

Don't worry it looks like this could be Singers last X-Men film...dude just got charged with raping an underage boy. Maybe they'll give the franchise back to Marvel afterall...

or back to Ratner. :grin:

That does not look like it will stick. It is a whole lot of accusations with no evidence to support it. It will be ignored since Singer is too busy releasing this movie while working on the next.

I thought this was common knowledge. Beast fixes him up with something that allows him to walk. It's even in this thread a few times, I believe.

Peace,

Chip

Ahh. Missed that. Much thanks!

Don't worry it looks like this could be Singers last X-Men film...dude just got charged with raping an underage boy. Maybe they'll give the franchise back to Marvel afterall...

That does not look like it will stick. It is a whole lot of accusations with no evidence to support it. It will be ignored since Singer is too busy releasing this movie while working on the next.

I don't know about that. The accusations are very specific, some at parties with multiple people present. If witnesses confirm the story, it could be big trouble for Singer.

etccux.jpg

But the character isn't British :frustrated:

I wouldn't class their movie accents as being 'British'.

Unless you are saying that only American actors can play American characters.

I don't know about that. The accusations are very specific, some at parties with multiple people present. If witnesses confirm the story, it could be big trouble for Singer.

These are horrible charges. And if they are true, even worse as a 15 year old boy's life was drastically altered in a despicable way.

But I have just read four articles on the topic to see which said there were witnesses, and each (NY Daily News, Washington Post, NBCnews.com, Chicago Tribune) seem to all be repeats of the same article. And none talk of witnesses confirming the case. At least, not yet.

Amazing how fast this moves though. Someone already posted this news on Bryan Singer's wiki site.

Maybe the 17 year old kid flew out to Hawaii to audition for Northstar?? (shrug)

Supposedly a kid is sexually abused over a two year period from what the reports are showing so far. That's not even funny to joke like that.

Hopefully the facts come out in this case, and whoever is guilty pays the price.