• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

Thanks, man! I'd take you up on that!

The only person who lives near me here is Wally's Comics. He is ~5 miles from me. Why I am hesitant to meet anyone from here is beyind my kenning. I am just a recalcitrant .

-slym

Thanks, man! I'd take you up on that!

The only person who lives near me here is Wally's Comics. He is ~5 miles from me. Why I am hesitant to meet anyone from here is beyind my kenning. I am just a recalcitrant .

-slym

yeah, I've offered...

Some folks just like the recluse status so I left it at that.

There's a lot more collectors around you than you know. I take great pride in that NC board members rank in numbers here that are close to NY, CAL and even TX - this state is strong with collectors.

anyway you still got my number brother.

Hey All,

Look what page we are on in this thread. Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Meck

:applause:

does that mean that this thread must end on the next page???

:insane:

Only if it ends feeling like you didn't get the full story. But at least the characters wear the traditional uniforms.

:insane:

So far, sounds like a big winner.

It is, everyone should see it as soon as possible. I just got home from watching it and I thought it was terrific, it's definitely top 5 of all time territory.

Some notes:

Quicksilver absolutely steals the show. His appearance alone was worth the price of admission.

A lot of wrongs were righted and the best part of this film maybe that "The Last Stand" never happened.

Saw the NYC red carpet premiere, .. credits roll.. loud appluase that lasted a minute or so.. standing ovation..

Saw a special pre screening tuesday at Loewes in Pittsburgh with comic book shop clerks. a trickle of applause, with a few 'not bad' from the vets going in expecting to hate..

saw it again thursday night down at Loewes with the masses. credits roll.

the loudest thundering appluase Ive ever heard for a movie. it brought adult men to tears of joy as they left the theatre with their sleepy eyed children or spouse. Whispers could be heard as the ushers brought in the brooms, and the lights came back on..

"That was cooler than Avengers, Dad!"

"I know, son, thats what Ive been trying to say"

It is, everyone should see it as soon as possible. I just got home from watching it and I thought it was terrific, it's definitely top 5 of all time territory.

Some notes:

Quicksilver absolutely steals the show. His appearance alone was worth the price of admission.

A lot of wrongs were righted and the best part of this film maybe that "The Last Stand" never happened.

I got tickets booked for the noon showing. From what I am hearing it will be epic. So my expectations going in are much higher then ASM 2.

So I expect X-Men: Days of Future Past to be at a level of Captain America: Winter Soldier going in.

:wishluck:

Some notes:

I got tickets booked for the noon showing. From what I am hearing it will be epic. So my expectations going in are much higher then ASM 2.

So I expect X-Men: Days of Future Past to be at a level of Captain America: Winter Soldier going in.

:wishluck:

I didn't see WS2. But you will NOT be disappointed in this film.

Question:

Was that Apocalypse at the end of the credits before the suit? I've only seen him in the 80s cartoons and that mutant in not to be trifled with. If they were having trouble with the Sentinels I wonder how they'll fair against him. hm

Edited by Kal-El

Question:

Was that Apocalypse at the end of the credits before the suit? I've only seen him in the 80s cartoons and that mutant in not to be trifled with. If they were having trouble with the Sentinels I wonder how they'll fair against him. hm

That's what I gather. I never really followed the plot line, but I wonder that if he was from ancient times, what did he do all those centuries before deciding to surface in present time?

In some sense, I'm glad to not be familiar with the plot, as it doesn't raise expectations too high. I think after watching all the trailers and hype, I

1) spoiled a lot of the surprise elements by watching the major scenes already.

2) had too high of expectations for the film to really love it as much as others are. Part of the reason I liked cap 2 so much is that I didn't expect much after the first.

Question:

That's what I gather. I never really followed the plot line, but I wonder that if he was from ancient times, what did he do all those centuries before deciding to surface in present time?

In some sense, I'm glad to not be familiar with the plot, as it doesn't raise expectations too high. I think after watching all the trailers and hype, I

2) had too high of expectations for the film to really love it as much as others are. Part of the reason I liked cap 2 so much is that I didn't expect much after the first.

:news:

SPOILER ALERT - SPOILER ALERT - SPOILER ALERT

:news:

‘X-Men: Days Of Future Past’ Post-Credits Scene Explained

Question:

I know exactly what you mean by this and that is why I refuse to watch trailers or any footage for films that I know I'm absolutely going to watch. I've been doing this since after The Dark Knight Rises. In the trailer for TDKR they showed (among other things) Batman pacing back from Bane because he's finally met his physical match and I felt that was one of the most mesmerizing scenes from the trilogy and I would have liked to have watch it unfold for the first time during the film. Since then, I haven't watched trailers and its been beneficial to my experience, personally.