• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,129 posts in this topic

Man what Turd! This movie was just Bizarre for so many reasons not even having to do with time travel. I love how the first thing I read when I come here is about the T1000 Destroyer Sentinels. If you are going to not stick to popular preTerminator source Material at least try to be original. I thought maybe I got an advanced copy of Thor Ragnarok 5 minutes into this fest.

This movie was not great nor enjoyable. I don't give a mess how much it made. I constantly hear people saying what a load of Avatar was 5 years later and that's the highest gross only film of all time. There were so many choices that made no sense even more so since they were incorporating the earlier films. It just felt like one hot mess. It also reinforced my belief that Bishop has and always will suck balls. Although Quicksilver was the best scene logic would dictate Nightcrawler is the only one Wolverine would know for the job. Quicksilver was just plugged in there as a match with the Avengers film. But hey at least X-Men can call him a mutant and connect him to Magneto. Of course the line connecting the 2 was nothing short of forced and not very clever just like the rest f this film.

Visual Effects Society Awards

Outstanding Virtual Cinematography in a Photoreal/Live Action Motion Media Project

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Edge of Tomorrow; Beach and Paris Attacks

Interstellar; Tesseract

X-Men: Days of Future Past; Kitchen Scene – WINNER

Outstanding Effects Simulations in a Photoreal/Live Action Feature Motion Picture

Captain America: The Winter Soldier; Helicarrier Broadside and Crash

Edge of Tomorrow; Destruction and Sand

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

X-Men: Days of Future Past; Quicksilver Pentagon Kitchen – WINNER

:applause:

I'm really surprised by the naysayers - but each to their own.

The reception downunder from the general public was wholly positive - people loved the film.

I hope they find a way to get Blink into Apocalypse. Her portal scenes were awesome, but I'm not sure how fluent the actress is in English?

I think it's good, as she was in the Chinese version of IM2 - as a reporter - It was cut from other versions.

I know she's got a 5 movie deal so here's hoping.

I do agree with the Bishop comments though - there had to be 50 better mutants than him to pick from.

Edited by Beige

All I can find is "2015".

Sorry, missed this question.

Yes, that is all Fox has noted so far. Sometime later in 2015 there will be a 'Rogue Cut' release with up to 17 minutes extra.

All I can find is "2015".

Sorry, missed this question.

Yes, that is all Fox has noted so far. Sometime later in 2015 there will be a 'Rogue Cut' release with up to 17 minutes extra.

Last year when the DVD was released, I remember first hearing about the Rogue Cut that would be released with a tentative date of May 2015 but haven't heard anything more specific since...Of course I can't remember where I heard that and can find nothing to back it up. I'll be holding out on owning a copy of the movie until the new one comes out.