• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,129 posts in this topic

Looks like Halle Berry will return as Storm in X-Men:Days of Future Past.

Kelsey Grammer said he will not return as Beast though :(

But he did said if Singer asked him to return,he would say yes.

He was the best thing in X-Men:The Last Stand 2c

Storm coming back is a pretty big deal!

I never thought I would say this, but you are right about Kelsey Grammar. He was really good in that role.

It is a big deal for Halle Berry coming back.

Kelsey Grammer was prefectly cast as Beast.

It be will sad to not see him in X-Men:Days of Future Past :(

This is bull $^%$!!!! I was hoping they would stick with the reboot. Not only did she utter one of the dumbest movie lines of all time but her delivery was pure . Maybe they can find a spot for Travolta and they can remake Swordfish. He always plays a really #$%^ villain. Another choice for worse line in a film and delivery of it. John Travolta in Broken Arrow. "Yeah ain't it cool?!" What a &$#@ load of ^%&*.

The way this turd is heading Marvel Studio's may one day get the rights back to the X-Men.

This is bull $^%$!!!! I was hoping they would stick with the reboot. Not only did she utter one of the dumbest movie lines of all time but her delivery was pure . Maybe they can find a spot for Travolta and they can remake Swordfish. He always plays a really #$%^ villain. Another choice for worse line in a film and delivery of it. John Travolta in Broken Arrow. "Yeah ain't it cool?!" What a &$#@ load of ^%&*.

The way this turd is heading Marvel Studio's may one day get the rights back to the X-Men.

I agree she was trash. Also I wonder how much her demanding the role as leader in X-3 played into the trash -script.

I agree she was trash. Also I wonder how much her demanding the role as leader in X-3 played into the trash -script.

How would you write Storm?

I think a lot of her "bad" acting has to do with how the writers write Storm.

It seems the writers don't know how she fits in with the team.

Reading how she was written in the comics the movies are based on might be a start hm

Storm did have some terrible lines.

I'm a bit worried too much of the first team are going to be in this and it ends up more like the original trilogy (which generally was ok) and lees like First Class which was a very good film.

Here's Claremont's take on X-Men:Days of Future Past:

IGN

I like how they refer to it as Claremont's storyline. That is false, the story concept was developed and plotted by Byrne.

It's a good thing I pay to see other people write her, and I am not getting paid millions to write scripts cause I am a terrible writer. :P

It's a good thing I pay to see other people write her, and I am not getting paid millions to write scripts cause I am a terrible writer. :P

lol

If I was a writer,I would writer her as surrogate mother to the younger members,but is second-in-command of the team (like in the comics)

She should have her own opinions on missions & stuff.

The way I see Storm is someone students of the school can go to for advice.