• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

Because Wolverine is supposed to be 7'5" and muscley.

I did find that as a odd description.

Sounds like colossus, I'm hoping he comes back.

He was really cool in that movie. And at 6'8" definitely stands out from the other characters.

COLOSSUS-CUDMOREA1.jpg

X-Men3-pic6.jpg

And he does want to reprise the role.

X-Men: Days Of Future Past (Movie) - Colossus Wants In

Because Wolverine is supposed to be 7'5" and muscley.

I did find that as a odd description.

Sounds like colossus, I'm hoping he comes back.

He was really cool in that movie. And at 6'8" definitely stands out from the other characters.

COLOSSUS-CUDMOREA1.jpg

X-Men3-pic6.jpg

And he does want to reprise the role.

X-Men: Days Of Future Past (Movie) - Colossus Wants In

That's perfect, Wolverine should always be the 2nd tallest in a team photo...bleh.

Can't believe they didn't use Alan Cumming as Nightcrawler the last two films, so I'm glad to see him returning. Never really liked him much in the comic, but that opening sequence in X2 where he takes out the entire White House Secret Service by quickly teleporting around the Oval Office is freaking insanely cool. Loved his design, particularly the carvings in his skin. Not realistic at all--probably a bad choice without revealing some kind of motive and explanation for how he did the tougher ones--but cool-looking.

Bryan Singer is just a passable director. Wish they had gotten Matthew Vaughn again, he made the fifth or sixth best superhero film of all time with "X-Men: First Class" and the best of the X-films by far.

Bryan Singer is just a passable director. Wish they had gotten Matthew Vaughn again, he made the fifth or sixth best superhero film of all time with "X-Men: First Class" and the best of the X-films by far.

I have to agree. "X-Men: First Class" has become a favorite of mine. And yet early on, I was totally not liking the movie from the initial discussions.

It's official. Daniel Cudmore will be back as Colossus.

That guy has the look and voice of a leading man, but I bet he gets passed over due to his height. Tough to do much besides action flicks when you're being distracting on-screen by being six inches to a foot and a half taller than everybody else in the film. Guy to the left of him is 6', but Cudmore makes him look short.

Twilight+Fan+Party+7J8EieUwoz0l.jpg