• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

Had no problem with Storm in the flicks.

I was disappointed not only in her casting (Halle Berry is a horrible actress, and WAY too mousy and sheepish for Storm) but the lack of substance and lines they gave her.

I don't know who would play Storm in the flicks, but I would have expected a very statuesque, graceful and strong actress - and even if her screentime was limited, give her some lines of wisdom or introspect. Not idlotic one-liners.

But that ship has sailed long ago... :(

Have to agree. Racking my brain for an actress to play her. Would have to be African(from the continent). Why are they even bothering. With the popularity of Wolverine, they should just flood the movie market with him. Marvel did it.

This is bull $^%$!!!! I was hoping they would stick with the reboot. Not only did she utter one of the dumbest movie lines of all time but her delivery was pure . Maybe they can find a spot for Travolta and they can remake Swordfish. He always plays a really #$%^ villain. Another choice for worse line in a film and delivery of it. John Travolta in Broken Arrow. "Yeah ain't it cool?!" What a &$#@ load of ^%&*.

The way this turd is heading Marvel Studio's may one day get the rights back to the X-Men.

I agree she was trash. Also I wonder how much her demanding the role as leader in X-3 played into the trash -script.

:(

Bleeding Cool seem to be implying that Apocalypse might be in this.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/03/10/bryan-singer-x-men-days-of-future-past-apocalypse/

Here goes X-Factor #5-6 again. Up - Up - and awayyyyyyyyyyy!

I didn't realize that book was already as high as it is already. Most recent 9.8 sold for $180. Thought it more a 100-120 book.

I hope the rumors are true :wishluck:

If that's the case, can we agree that this movie will have little to nothing in common with the storyline it's stealing its name from?

As if we didn't know that already :(

X-Men: Days of Future Past Star Teases Alan Cumming’s Return

During an interview with Heat Radio, X-Men: Days of Future Past star James McAvoy appears to have confirmed that Alan Cumming will return to reprise his role as Nightcrawler in the mutant sequel.

“It’s huge, the cast is huge,” said McAvoy. “You got me, [Jennifer Lawrence, Michael Fassbender,] Nicholas Hoult will be back, and he’s just blossoming massively over [in the U.S.]. Patrick Stewart, Ian Mckellen, Halle Berry, Alan Cumming. Peter Dinklage I hear mentioned – I don’t know if that’s happening – ‘Huge’ Jackman is coming by, he’s massive, 7’5″ and muscley.”

Of course, while Dinklage has been confirmed as appearing in the film (it’s widely speculated he’ll be the movie’s antagonist), Cumming has not. The last anyone heard from the veteran actor, he was still waiting for the phone to ring.

"I haven’t gotten the call. Someone told me that Nightcrawler doesn’t appear in the story but I don’t know,” Cumming said back in December. “I think they would have called by now. It was funny that film because I really like it and everyone really responded to Nightcrawler and enough time has elapsed that I would like to go back to it. Although then when I did that film it was sort of the start of this spate of superhero and comic books made into films so it felt a little more special then it does now. X2 was a really great film, not just as a comic book film. I think it’s one of the films I’d been in that I think of as really good.”

Shortly after that, director Bryan Singer indicated that he thought Nightcrawler might appear in the -script but that he wasn’t yet sure.