• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking dead #1

70 posts in this topic

I love my WD 1, I make sweet love to my WD 1, I am trying to get a domestic partnership with my WD 1, I had a three way with my WD 1 and my Chew 1 while my Invincible 1 filmed it.

What I love rules, what you love sucks monkey taint. :baiting:

You should try sucking monkey taint. It's not as bad as it sounds. :gossip:

I <3 you in the manliest of ways; sweaty, deep, and 36 seconds.

I love my WD 1, I make sweet love to my WD 1, I am trying to get a domestic partnership with my WD 1, I had a three way with my WD 1 and my Chew 1 while my Invincible 1 filmed it.

That's poetry to my ears Mike, (worship)

I am the Goethe of the gooch.

I just came

to see what you were up to.

I just came

to see what you were up to.

d0b044d7.jpg

"I TOLD YOU X-FORCE 1 WAS LIEFELD's BEST WORK!"

Really? A modern 2003 comic book with over 10,000 copies printed with graded 9.4's going for $600+.... 9.8's going for $2,000+... I see an ungraded copy at $800 bidding right now on ebay. :screwy:

What am I missing here? There are 323 9.8's on the census. Out of over 800 graded copies, 700 of them are 9.4 and above.

It all seems absurdly high to me, but I don't collect this title. Is demand really that much greater than the supply of this book?

Yes.

Any other modern titles that you yourself don't collect that you'd like rag on? :ohnoez:

Dont collect the single issues.But the trades make for an awesome read!

Lest someone think I'm a fetishist, I googled "Olympic fail" and it was on the first page.

I laughed out loud for a couple minutes. That guy looks so angry, and the guy getting gooched, looks so sad.

Really? A modern 2003 comic book with over 10,000 copies printed with graded 9.4's going for $600+.... 9.8's going for $2,000+... I see an ungraded copy at $800 bidding right now on ebay. :screwy:

What am I missing here? There are 323 9.8's on the census. Out of over 800 graded copies, 700 of them are 9.4 and above.

It all seems absurdly high to me, but I don't collect this title. Is demand really that much greater than the supply of this book?

Right now there are currently twice as many AF #15's on EBay than WD #1's. I will see more copies of AF #15 this week in Chicago than I will WD #1's. Secondly there were only 7,266 copies printed. Thirdly it seems to be a book people like to hoard with many collectors holding onto multiples. (I know of one guy who has 60 plus and is buying more). The book has some legs. :gossip:

Jim

Right now there are currently twice as many AF #15's on EBay than WD #1's. I will see more copies of AF #15 this week in Chicago than I will WD #1's. Secondly there were only 7,266 copies printed. Thirdly it seems to be a book people like to hoard with many collectors holding onto multiples. (I know of one guy who has 60 plus and is buying more). The book has some legs. :gossip:

Jim

Fourthly.. It's actually a good book to read. Has the OP read it?