• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Red Sonja Fan Club
5 5

1,280 posts in this topic

Pretty cool. Only ships to Spain though. It does say to inquire about Itnl. shipping at the bottom. Do you know when these were printed? Wish they would have provided individual scans instead of a pile of books. Looks like mostly Marvel Feature Vol. 2 covers, but I do see a Red Sonja #10 and #12 in there too. A bit pricey at 45 EUR starting bid, and who knows what shipping to N. America would cost. Especially when the condition is unknown.

I contacted him and its 21 euro to ship

that a lot but it looks like a hard to find item in north America at 1/2 the price of the books the shipping is a kicker so I will likely pass

and he will send pictures he said

You don't get a idea of the way comics were stored and read till you se the books in far off places

And OMG the shipping is crazy

How do theses poor people mail letters ?

Did you grab that Italian Conan #24? That thing was sold minutes after I posted the link. It had like 3 views. Crazy!

:shy:

You grabbed it Crimebuster? Cool. Post a better pic when you get it, and let us know when it was printed.

Okay Randy, what are your thoughts on this one?

mine is apparent :cry:

that suscha one looks really good I bet its expensive and nice to hold

Outrageously so. I'm sure you know where it's from. Not sure how they come up with their prices, but they're bordering on insanity.

I raise your OMG with insane price

http://www.metropoliscomics.com/load_bookDetails.php?id=461791&set=0

or if your certified

http://www.metropoliscomics.com/load_bookDetails.php?id=496246&set=0

or if you escaped the padded room and live in a box under a bridge ?

http://www.metropoliscomics.com/load_bookDetails.php?id=375688&set=0

_ :cry:

Edited by gyro-1

Did you grab that Italian Conan #24? That thing was sold minutes after I posted the link. It had like 3 views. Crazy!

You grabbed it Crimebuster? Cool. Post a better pic when you get it, and let us know when it was printed.

The date for this issue is December 11, 1974.

It reprints both Conan #23 and #24 in their entirety, in color. The cover for #23 is not printed inside.

The color is slightly wonky - Red Sonja's hair isn't really red in some panels, though the coloring seems to get better in that regard in the #24 portion of the issue.

In addition to Conan #23 and #24, there's a totally random pre-hero Marvel horror story by Stan and Steve Ditko reprinted as well, though it is credited to Stan alone. The back cover also has an ad for an Italian version of Red Wolf, which I can only imagine how that went over.

The date for this issue is December 11, 1974.

It reprints both Conan #23 and #24 in their entirety, in color. The cover for #23 is not printed inside.

The color is slightly wonky - Red Sonja's hair isn't really red in some panels, though the coloring seems to get better in that regard in the #24 portion of the issue.

In addition to Conan #23 and #24, there's a totally random pre-hero Marvel horror story by Stan and Steve Ditko reprinted as well, though it is credited to Stan alone. The back cover also has an ad for an Italian version of Red Wolf, which I can only imagine how that went over.

Very cool. Thanks for the info! So it's not a modern reprint then? Very interesting.