• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Red Sonja Fan Club
5 5

1,280 posts in this topic

So...who paid $325 for my 9.8 Marvel Feature 1? :whee:

I saw that. Pretty crazy considering one went for $76.00 on eBay a couple of months ago, and the same book was for sale here for $150.00 a week later. Don't know if it ever sold though. Check the registry and see who the latest entry is. Nice job though. I think it might be a record price for #1. There was a #3 on Heritage that went for $385.00 that Gyro and myself still talk about.

I know I am crazy but for some of the red Sonja that are hard to find a high price seems to be happening a lot

I think it may have to do with a lot of bronze books being priced HIGH on pedigree and comic connect so when you search to look for prices you see higher than usual sales figures

I think soon with the cost of having a book sent CGC the bottom line will be $100 on any graded book

TGIF ! :)

I know I am crazy but for some of the red Sonja that are hard to find a high price seems to be happening a lot

I think it may have to do with a lot of bronze books being priced HIGH on pedigree and comic connect so when you search to look for prices you see higher than usual sales figures

I think soon with the cost of having a book sent CGC the bottom line will be $100 on any graded book

TGIF ! :)

Yeah, you think you're crazy? Check out this sellers Red Sonja listings. Hope you're sitting down. Apparently they didn't look to see what the other Dynamites aren't even selling for. Sheesh.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_osacat=0&_armrs=1&_ssn=xnelbid4u&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR9.TRC1.A0.Xred+sonja&_nkw=red+sonja&_sacat=0&_from=R40

$358 at heritage WOW

But is it rare and hard to find ?

It must be the #1 collectors not the red Sonja collectors

I think the conan 23 comes up in a week lets see if it sells for more than the $500

Didn't that last 9.8 Conan #24 sell right at $500.00 on Heritage? Seems to hold it's value pretty well while the Savage Sword #1's keep dropping. Sunday's copy went for $339.00 ($405.00 W/BP).

As for the Marvel Feature Vol. 2 #1 there are 24 9.8's. 22 Blue Label and 2 SS. That's rare enough considering it's the first book to have Red Sonja on her own. Plus it has that great Kane/Romita cover. One of the few books in the Red Sonja run to have an artist other than Frank Thorne working on it. Nice to see it's getting some respect.

The 9.8 OW/W Conan #24 that was on eBay for months finally sold for $525.00. One of the nicest copies I've seen in a long time. Nicely centered too unlike many of them. If it wasn't for the page quality I would have jumped on it months ago. :applause: to whoever nabbed it.

The 9.8 OW/W Conan #24 that was on eBay for months finally sold for $525.00. One of the nicest copies I've seen in a long time. Nicely centered too unlike many of them. If it wasn't for the page quality I would have jumped on it months ago. :applause: to whoever nabbed it.

may be the better question will be how much will the Suscha News copy go for next month

it is crazy nice to look at

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=375512

:)

I've got a really nice (approx 7.0) raw copy of both Conan 23 and 24 w/white pages that I picked a couple of months ago for $3 a pop. Conan 24 has been a particular favorite of mine sine I first read it in Marvel Treasury 4 or one of those other mag size books that Marvel used to publish in the '70s.

Really surprised that after all these years, Conan, and by default, Red Sonja books have never gotten much attention. Just woke up this morning to find out that I won this auction over at Heritage. It was right at my limit which I was using as a tracker bid.

http://comics.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=121333&lotNo=10168

140522.jpg.20dae101f6d8fc77d34352ea9773bba2.jpg

Edited by Brian48