• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adventurers thread

332 posts in this topic

OK, I"m going to show the book one pages here (7 in total) and then I will just add links to the book 2 and 3 pages later so I don't overrun this thread any more than I already have :blush:

Here is issue 9 page 6. Sultar was always my favorite character so I was pumped to get this page. At this point in the story, Sultar and the dragon Belegard were buried under a mountain of rubble. Tarrus is close to getting all the keys of Telku to open the chaos gate (which would basically bring the inhabitants of hell to earth). The demon inside Sultar, Oneida, wants to be the only demon on earth and wants to lock his brothers out. So he takes complete control over Sultar (Sultar=Oneida) so that Sultar may live and he may keep the earth (well, Anoria as its called) to himself.

DSCN6027.JPG

Here's the other half of the two page spread, issue #9 pg 7

Oneida is laying waste to Tarrus' forces and Tarrus calls a Kiri (ultra fast dragon like creature) to his aid to whisk him back to Liam to open the Chaos Gate

(the 2nd and 5th panels are the Imp on Tarrus' shoulder; his familiar

DSCN6028.JPG

You're welcome Dan. I am honored. Let's keep our fingers crossed on the next four books. Especially, the second print of #1. That cover is just murder. And it had a really low print run. Amazing art too! The best is 653 graphic novel! "Silence!!" and he cracks his head backwards. That's priceless! :)

Tarrus has just taken off to Liam with the keys of Telku to open the Chaos Gate. He is on a kiri (ultra fast dragon-like creature) so they have no hope of catching him... or do they? Coron asks permission from his god to use the Grey Road... the only way they can get their in time. Of course using the god of destruction's road is not without its price.... the poor bastich in this page gets killed by Coron and all the adventurers have to dip their hands in his blood as part of Coron's spell...

DSCN6029.JPG