• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

27,184 posts in this topic

On 5/28/2022 at 9:52 AM, CGC Mike said:

Unfortunately, I think it will be a few more weeks before we see any change on Economy.  Sorry.

@CGC Mike this is beyond ridiculous. I'm already at 220 business days and while I haven't asked my LCS for an update in over a week, I was recently still SFG. Unless some miracle occurs, I should expect about 235 BDs to move to the next phase? Clearly TaT's for economy are someone just farting in the wind.

On 5/31/2022 at 11:57 AM, eastriver31400 said:

My only hope is that the barrage of books from the price increase announcement will be behind them soon. 

Once that is complete the TAT's have to normalize somewhat..... an announcement to that effect would really alleviate some hobby-wide stress. 

I have another 5 CCS submissions that were received by CCS back on 6/25/21. I don't expect to have those pressed until at least September.

On 5/31/2022 at 4:07 PM, toro said:

Did the submission tracker crash?  I am just getting a spinning wheel. 

Appears so. Mine is crashing as well. Spinning wheel has run into the wall. 

No movement on slow modern submissions lately.
5/2/22  25  4,025  MODERN  Scheduled for Grading
4/5/22  25  7,150  MODERN  Scheduled for Grading
4/1/22  25  6,800  MODERN  Scheduled for Grading
3/17/22  25  6,300  MODERN  Scheduled for Grading

On 5/31/2022 at 9:57 AM, eastriver31400 said:

My only hope is that the barrage of books from the price increase announcement will be behind them soon. 

Once that is complete the TAT's have to normalize somewhat..... an announcement to that effect would really alleviate some hobby-wide stress. 

On 5/31/2022 at 9:54 AM, eastriver31400 said:

4/11/21 received at CCS still not appearing in SFG?

I have a 6/21 One book modern submission received at CCS 6/21 that fell off tracking... I was hoping it would show up at CGC any day now, but now Ive lost hope. 

My last outstanding submission from that time frame (April '21) fell off months ago and "still at CCS." Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday submission, Happy Birthday to you. 

Edited by rexinnih

On 5/31/2022 at 6:27 PM, rexinnih said:

My last outstanding submission from that time frame (April '21) fell off months ago and "still at CCS." Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday submission, Happy Birthday to you. 

I’m going to stay positive and assume my book is there for so long because CCS is painstakingly removing every single non-color breaking spine tic and trying their hardest to minimize the slightest of creases and bends.  

NOT. 

hmmm, people seem to get a response about their orders when they think that they may be lost if they start a new thread dedicated just to their order in the ask cgc section. I think it is Jennifer who comes to the rescue typically.

hm

My order may be lost: it is an economy order from 8/12 and I can no longer locate it on the cgc submission page? There has been no movement in I do not know how long? Is it lost? Can someone please check and make sure the order is still there and has not been misplaced?

hm

50 threads like this in one or two days

hm

:baiting:

:devil::devil::devil:

I mean, why not have some fun with it at this point. Kang would approve.

Edited by Bird
yadda yadda we shouldn't harass customer service yadda yadda WELL GET DEM TATS DONE THEN!

On 5/31/2022 at 7:15 PM, djzombi said:

Also, no surprises on the grades, which were about what I expected.  THANK GOODNESS.  

That's some more good news, a bit more consistent, I hope.