• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,075 posts in this topic

Anyone have any recent experiences with Standard or Economy Fast Track? Are the TATs on those even remotely accurate? I have a handful of books I need to send in but I don't want them to disappear for a year in Economy and I don't want to pay $80 per book for standard if it's still going to take 6 months

On 6/20/2022 at 2:49 PM, Flatliner1313 said:

Standard received 04/01. 
went In to G/E/I the next week 

quoted TAT time is 21 days now. 
actual time so far, 56 days. 

Well, I guess I'll just hold onto them for now. I'm not paying $80 per book AND waiting months and months. This is getting ridiculous 

On 6/20/2022 at 11:08 AM, Nic8612 said:

Anyone have any recent experiences with Standard or Economy Fast Track? Are the TATs on those even remotely accurate? I have a handful of books I need to send in but I don't want them to disappear for a year in Economy and I don't want to pay $80 per book for standard if it's still going to take 6 months

about ten weeks  Economy FT based on my experience

Edited by Ed Hanes

On 6/20/2022 at 5:50 PM, Nic8612 said:

Well, I guess I'll just hold onto them for now. I'm not paying $80 per book AND waiting months and months. This is getting ridiculous 

I have a similar situation. I have a standard submision not moving from SFG since it was received 19/5 . I paid $72 each book because i saw they had 15 days TAT and i wanted my books graded fast as possible without paying Express . They increased now the Tat to 21 days so i hope this is the week i will see some movement

On 6/21/2022 at 9:16 AM, ak47po said:

Interesting info.

560470955_Screenshot(65).png.f02d6f2ff5faf7b25d000bb432dc45c9.png852949416_Screenshot(66).png.aa2173e56966ddf82c5319ce256a58bf.png

Hmm, does this mean that all the waiting submissions done with USPS registered mail will now be with Fedex?

Edited by Ed Hanes

I tried to stagger my shipments so that I would have 3-4 weeks between each of them. The last couple went through way ahead of schedule which created a bit of a lull for me. I am still checked out of force of habit but it will be a few weeks before there is movement on any of mine. I guess this is my summer break :)