• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,049 posts in this topic

On 6/21/2022 at 1:33 PM, lemonman6 said:

One of my 8/10 received economy slow track submissions just moved into QC today (6/21). The other is still in grading.

There's hope everyone.

The QC one already shipped. Grades were a little low in some cases, but I honestly can't remember what I expected since it's been so long.

On 6/21/2022 at 1:35 PM, Ed Hanes said:

Hmm, does this mean that all the waiting submissions done with USPS registered mail will now be with Fedex?

The way I read it, FedEx will be the default starting with online orders created starting Jul 5.  So our current CGC submissions that will probably ship back to us in several months will not be affected.

On 6/21/2022 at 1:33 PM, lemonman6 said:

One of my 8/10 received economy slow track submissions just moved into QC today (6/21). The other is still in grading.

There's hope everyone.

yes, they would be hope if not for the fact that they lie...frankly, there is no way of confirming any books have moved through the process in any way shape or form until people get them in hand

the only thing we know if they have been misleading at best regarding ecolonostomy tier

On 6/20/2022 at 2:08 PM, Nic8612 said:

Anyone have any recent experiences with Standard or Economy Fast Track? Are the TATs on those even remotely accurate? I have a handful of books I need to send in but I don't want them to disappear for a year in Economy and I don't want to pay $80 per book for standard if it's still going to take 6 months

Less than a month for economy fast track for me. Rcvd 20 May by cgc got it back today...would of had it Sunday if I was home.

On 6/21/2022 at 4:06 PM, drbanner said:

Awesome...so now instead of waiting 10 months to get our Economy books back we'll only have to wait 9 months and 28 days! :golfclap:

Now if they can only figure out how to ship two tiers together, instead of sending them separately a few days apart.

On 6/21/2022 at 11:55 PM, skypinkblu said:

Now if they can only figure out how to ship two tiers together, instead of sending them separately a few days apart.

Or at least keep same tier non label and labels together.  Don't get labels very often because of it.

On 6/22/2022 at 8:43 AM, skybolt said:

My 4/6/2022 received slow modern submission just went into G/E/I.

Awesome. My sub from last week that they received on 6/16, only the WK is at G/QC as of yesterday. I have another 27 FTM that are at SFG, lets see how long it takes for those to get to G/E/I.