• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
78 78

27,585 posts in this topic

On 8/19/2024 at 11:50 AM, NY Roadkill said:

Still in Received at CCS status almost 7 weeks later and contents have not been logged into the system (can't click on the submission # and see the contants)

Finally e-mailed CGC after 9 weeks sitting as Received at CCS, next day pre-screen was done (no CCS to be done) and they moved to SFG.  So timeline is now:

Fantastic Four  #7 and #22 - VINTAGE
Dropped off at FedEx 6/25/24
FedEx Delivered 6/28/24
Received at CCS 7/3/24
E-Mail asking about status 9/3
CCS Pre-Screen done - no CCS 9/4/24
Scheduled for Grading 9/4/24

On 9/5/2024 at 11:33 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Just finally moved out of sfg, estimated business days when sending 20 and turned to 30, tomorrow would be the 30th day for this video game submission 

Screenshot_20240905-113151.png

image.png.21746ba4670af1606ee5a4cfe589d9cf.png

again video games, so I'm not sure how helpful I'm being, but I'm grateful to see movement :shy: 

The opposite of what I expected.  4 book modern order dropped off by Joe. The order contained 1 JSA.          

The 3 Moderns (no sigs):

8/12 - Scheduled for Grading 

8/23 - Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging

9/11 - Grading/Quality Control

9/11 - Shipped

The JSA Modern:

8/12 - Scheduled for Grading 

8/28 - Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging 

9/4  - Grading/Quality Control

9/6 - Shipped

Edited by icp004

On 9/6/2024 at 5:49 AM, Nschenks said:

Sent back a single book ME which was marked as delivered on Friday the 30th. So almost been a week now and still hasn't been scanned in. At what point should I be worried?

I've got 3 currently still sat at Received that are ME's that's been about 10 days now too hopefully they'll start moving soon. I'm from the UK and it was actually the UK rep that spotted the damage as they were packing my order to send back to me so they had to turn around and go straight back..

I've had a 3 JSA Sub sat at SFG since June that finally went GEI earlier on 🥳 they were part of the same sub as the above mentioned but separated bec3of JSA 

On 9/6/2024 at 12:49 AM, Nschenks said:

Sent back a single book ME which was marked as delivered on Friday the 30th. So almost been a week now and still hasn't been scanned in. At what point should I be worried?

@CGC Mike Any chance you could check on this for me? I've already contacted customer service once, and they weren't able to really provide much info. Getting a little concerned that it's been 9+ days since this was marked as delivered by FedEx but not by CGC in their system (still get the "Your package has either not been delivered or has not been scanned by our staff. Please check back in a couple of days." note).

Edited by Nschenks

Damn I figured with all of Comic Book YouTube predicting CGC’s demise that TATs would be swift, feels like my most recent submissions are taking the longest they have taken to be checked in and graded since 2022

• Administrator
On 9/9/2024 at 12:58 PM, Nschenks said:

@CGC Mike Any chance you could check on this for me? I've already contacted customer service once, and they weren't able to really provide much info. Getting a little concerned that it's been 9+ days since this was marked as delivered by FedEx but not by CGC in their system (still get the "Your package has either not been delivered or has not been scanned by our staff. Please check back in a couple of days." note).

I am sorry but, I have been told that all questions/issues with submissions need to go through Customer Service.