• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

27,192 posts in this topic

Well I was going to submit a book via fast track service but this thread has changed my mind. I'm sticking with raw comics. 4 months for getting a book graded is totally unacceptable.

I've got 20+ books out there from 4 different submissions and I have no idea when they will be back. I won't be submitting anything again for a looooooong time. If I need a slab of a certain book, I'm just going to buy it instead of sub it from now on. I mean, keeping tabs on books I sent in 6 months ago? That's a little *too* much for me.

As of today they are grading submissions in the Modern Tier from June 27th.

Yeah , I think mine was June 28th. I may get it back for Christmas. Ho ho ho.

Ughh. I have one from July 16th.... Thank goodness it is 1 day before they hit the SDCC pile.

My econ submissions from the Boston con in April are finally on their way back. Let's see, that's 6 months...carry the one...that adds up to 347,627 days!! :o Wait, that might be a little off but it certainly feels that long.

Latest modern fast track submission:

Received on 10/2/12

Shipped on 10/17/12

Close enough to 10 business days that I have no reason to complain :thumbsup:

Last modern FT invoices:

In 9/27, 9/27

Out 10/11, 10/12

Latest modern fast track submission:

Received on 10/2/12

Shipped on 10/17/12

Close enough to 10 business days that I have no reason to complain :thumbsup:

Last modern FT invoices:

In 9/27, 9/27

Out 10/11, 10/12

Wizard Mid-Ohio was Friday, 9/28, and since CGC was accepting submissions there, 9/28 might not count as a "business day."

If that is the case, the first invoice was out in 9 business days, and the other was out in 10, making both out on time. Even if 9/28 was not a business day for CGC, one invoice was still out on time, and the other was only one business day "late."

Edited by somewhereintexas

My Heroes moderns got graded today. :whee:

If you're lucky, you'll have them in hand before Thanksgiving. :insane:

Where I really screwed up was in not fast tracking my WDs from San Diego. The show may be cancelled by the time I get them back. :cry:

Where I really screwed up was in not fast tracking my WDs from San Diego. The show may be cancelled by the time I get them back. :cry:

:wishluck:

Where I really screwed up was in not fast tracking grading onsite in Chicago my WDs from San Diego. The show may be cancelled by the time I get them back. :cry:

Where I really screwed up was in not fast tracking grading onsite in Chicago my WDs from San Diego. The show may be cancelled by the time I get them back. :cry:

Even as awesome as I am, I doubt Balent would have pulled those for me and brought them to be onsited. I probably could have browbeaten Pierson, but I don't have enough Balent-whispering talent yet.

Even as awesome as I am, I doubt Balent would have pulled those for me and brought them to be onsited. I probably could have browbeaten Pierson, but I don't have enough Balent-whispering talent yet.

Modern fast tracks from San Diego would have been in hand way before Chicago anyway.

You didn't mention that they were SS books, firecrotch.

You didn't mention that they were SS books, firecrotch.

That where the real WD cake is, n00b.