• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,969 posts in this topic

My first Heroes invoice has been graded for a week now (6/26/12) my second Hereos invoice is still sitting at verified (6/27/12). I think NYCC may have hit the building. :facepalm:

In a FIFO system like CGC has the NYCC books shouldn't have caused any delays on something that close, unless they got a ton of walk-throughs or something. They may just not have updated the web information. I would call.

Fast Tracks. :gossip:

So FT from a con last weekend would jump ahead of books that apparently had one day before they should be graded? No wonder things are so slow...

Now you're starting to catch on. lol

It's a vicious cycle that keeps repeating itself after each major con, and TATs for moderns and economies keep getting slower and slower because CGC does not want FT books to fall behind, so they always get priority.

assuming there is separate grading and shipping queues, the Fast track once graded would also jump ahead in the shipping line too.

And let's not forget about encapsulation. (:

economy sub - 07/02/2012 - verified

dumdeedum

i must have a month to wait still?

No! You have way more than a month for Econs.

mmm my math was thinking it's still a 4 month wait. I forgot it's closer to 6 months now. I need to find that thread with "things to do while you wait for your subs"

dumdeedum

mmm my math was thinking it's still a 4 month wait. I forgot it's closer to 6 months now. I need to find that thread with "things to do while you wait for your subs"

I think we've hit "get married and have a child" at this point.

dumdeedum

I love it when folks think Verified means they've graded it. :facepalm:

Yeah my friend who was with me same thing. I thought it was just us...
2 things:

1) They got a TON of books at NYCC. It's taking some time to get the invoices in the system.

2) Were any of your books supposed to be signed by Stan Lee? If so, many of those books had to be taken to Dallas to get signed this past weekend.