• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,969 posts in this topic

Just for those keeping score my June 26 submission at Heroes arrived at my delivery point today. My June 27 submission is still sitting at scheduled for grading (yes, I called and got them).

Were these Value or economies, I assume? And the 6/26 books were graded?

Just for those keeping score my June 26 submission at Heroes arrived at my delivery point today. My June 27 submission is still sitting at scheduled for grading (yes, I called and got them).

Were these Value or economies, I assume? And the 6/26 books were graded?

Sorry, failed to mention these were all modern SS without fast track.

Edited by Mayor006

Day 15 on 15 day coupon.

Still verified.

:tonofbricks:

I'm on day 10 of my 15 day coupon, still verified as well. Not looking like they will be on time with it.

Im on day 16 of my 15 day coupon (theyre calling it day 15). Anyway, the nice lady on the phone felt that the books would be graded in the next day or so- but it would take another couple weeks to encapsulate and ship. I hope she was wrong, I was under the impression that it was supposed to be 15 business days from the time they put my books on their site to the time theyre sending them back in the mail

It is.

They have to be close to getting into July. :wishluck:

I freakin' hope so. So if I had a book from June 30th, and they are on July 1st - does that mean my books sits there for another few months waiting to get encased?

I freakin' hope so. So if I had a book from June 30th, and they are on July 1st - does that mean my books sits there for another few months waiting to get encased?

Does it say graded in the status? If so, not long now... You will probably them in 7-14 business days.

Does it say graded in the status? If so, not long now... You will probably them in 7-14 business days.

I don't have a membership, I end up submitting through facilitators - so I can't see where my status is. Sometimes I have an invoice number I can call on, but sometimes I don't have anything but a submission date.

Sounds like I'm getting close!

I called last week and they were on June 27th. Considering how fast they are moving, i'm assuming they are on June 20th this week. :kidaround:

On a more serious note, my invoice was for July 2nd and they told me last week they may have grades for me end of this week. I'm not holding my breath though.

Edited by HugeRosen

I called last week and they were on June 27th.

Yikes. I called on 10/18 and they said they were on June 28th?!?

WTF. Wow. Lame.

WTF. Wow. Lame.

And that's just the grading schedule, I've got one that's been sitting in encapsulation / shipping since 10/05.... :(

My June 27th Heroes is still scheduled for grading? I received my June 26th in the mail last Thursday. NYCC has messed them over bigtime. They got a TON of books in from that show. Took days just to get them logged in from what I understand.

And yes anything fast track just brought your books to a screeching halt.

WTF. Wow. Lame.

And that's just the grading schedule, I've got one that's been sitting in encapsulation / shipping since 10/05.... :(

:facepalm:

I just realized they updated the site to say 80 business days turnaround on moderns. I'm on day 84 and still no grades, let alone encapsulation/shipping. I'm assuming by the time books are in hand, it'll be 100-120 business days.