• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

27,014 posts in this topic

As of this coming Friday I believe my C2E2 Economy subs will be at 130 days. They've apparently been graded and sitting in encapsulation for somewhere around two weeks, maybe two and a half. I'd very much like to see them show up before Halloween but I'm not going to hold my breath. :taptaptap:

Moderns from 7/2 (Florida SuperCon subs) are not shown as scheduled for grading :)

Not shown or now shown? Your smiley face leads me to believe you mean they are scheduled for grading. Which means I may actually get my books back before christmas. yay!

My first Heroes invoice has been graded for a week now (6/26/12) my second Hereos invoice is still sitting at verified (6/27/12). I think NYCC may have hit the building. :facepalm:

In a FIFO system like CGC has the NYCC books shouldn't have caused any delays on something that close, unless they got a ton of walk-throughs or something. They may just not have updated the web information. I would call.

My first Heroes invoice has been graded for a week now (6/26/12) my second Hereos invoice is still sitting at verified (6/27/12). I think NYCC may have hit the building. :facepalm:

In a FIFO system like CGC has the NYCC books shouldn't have caused any delays on something that close, unless they got a ton of walk-throughs or something. They may just not have updated the web information. I would call.

Fast Tracks. :gossip:

I figured this scam out a few months too late. I don't foresee myself subbing books, but if I do an opp or something, I'm definitely paying for FT.

I figured this scam out a few months too late. I don't foresee myself subbing books, but if I do an opp or something, I'm definitely paying for FT.

Hugo Weaving took a dump on my FT comic books.

Hugo Weaving took a dump on my FT comic books.

While you were holding them?

Moderns from 7/2 (Florida SuperCon subs) are now shown as scheduled for grading :)

Not shown or now shown? Your smiley face leads me to believe you mean they are scheduled for grading. Which means I may actually get my books back before christmas. yay!

"now"

So FT from a con last weekend would jump ahead of books that apparently had one day before they should be graded? No wonder things are so slow...

So FT from a con last weekend would jump ahead of books that apparently had one day before they should be graded? No wonder things are so slow...

Now you're starting to catch on. lol

It's a vicious cycle that keeps repeating itself after each major con, and TATs for moderns and economies keep getting slower and slower because CGC does not want FT books to fall behind, so they always get priority.

It's a vicious cycle that keeps repeating itself after each major con, and TATs for moderns and economies keep getting slower and slower because CGC does not want FT books to fall behind, so they always get priority.

assuming there is separate grading and shipping queues, the Fast track once graded would also jump ahead in the shipping line too.

assuming there is separate grading and shipping queues, the Fast track once graded would also jump ahead in the shipping line too.

:banana: