• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,993 posts in this topic

I sent in a single "standard" submission on 4/8. Parts of 11 business days and it has not been "scheduled for grading" yet. I checked 5 minutes ago and it has not even gone through the resto check.

Lets see if I can pick it up this Friday.

I sent in a single "standard" submission on 4/8. Parts of 11 business days and it has not been "scheduled for grading" yet. I checked 5 minutes ago and it has not even gone through the resto check.

Lets see if I can pick it up this Friday.

4/8 submission here as well. Hope to see my grades this week.

Received - 4/03

Still Received - 4/22

My first Modern FT submission sucks so far...

You might want to give them a call. If it's FT, they should have been verified already.

Yeah. Call them. They'll laugh at you.

If they are not willing to give refunds on the fast track orders that are late maybe they need to give everyone a credit, similar to a collector's society coupon, for each failed fast track. For example, 6 books under modern tier is basically $60 extra to fast track . Customer gets $60 coupon/credit.

Just a suggestion...

You know, like Domino's. 30 minute delivery or it's free..

smiley_nah.gif

Received - 4/03

Still Received - 4/22

You might want to give them a call. If it's FT, they should have been verified already.

My thoughts exactly. I wonder if it would even help.

Received - 4/03

Still Received - 4/22

Nothing you want in life comes without trying.

Received - 4/03

Still Received - 4/22

I sent them an e-mail. If I don't get a timely response, I'll call. This is disappointing.

Received - 4/03

Still Received - 4/22

I sent them an e-mail. If I don't get a timely response, I'll call. This is disappointing.

Why not just call?

Faster and easier to get a response.

Yup, they can tell you a lot quicker if there's a problem over the phone. Maybe it was entered as slow track??

I just called. She said it was still in the "safe," and it should already be with the graders. She said it must have gotten put in the wrong "box" with regular submissions by mistake. So you guys were on the right track there...too bad I won't be compensated for their mistake.

On another note, the rep I spoke with was very nice.

Edited by chaseman210

My submission finally changed to "Scheduled for Grading." I asked if there was a way to be compensated for their mistake of placing my comics in the wrong submission box, and the reply was that my submission was still within the current TATs, which is NOT true. The current TATs is 10 days, and they received my submission on the 3rd. So that's not within the time frame.