• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which Artist's Editions you would buy (if IDW actually made them)?

IDW Artist's Editions You Would Buy  

387 members have voted

1. 1. IDW Artist's Editions You Would Buy

542 posts in this topic

my LCS manager told me today that he could order the Jack Davis IDW AE , date of released is april . i really thought this one was deleted as i couldn't find recent infos about it anywhere .

i saw some pics, and it seems to be a stunning book, like the Wood one,and it was clearly written " ask for price" on diamond ad. Then the manager told me price could be maybe 20% more expensive than the WOOD .

as anyone have any infos about that ?

The Jack Davis book, when available on the IDW website, will be priced at $125.

Best,

Scott

Yeah yeah, they're usually late, but so far they've published everything they've said they were going to.

And so far, they've each been worth the wait

Thanks 8-)

Both the Gil Kane Spider-Man AE and MAD AE are in stores soon. And, believe it or not, Will Eisner's The Spirit will be too.

Best,

Scott

my LCS manager told me today that he could order the Jack Davis IDW AE , date of released is april . i really thought this one was deleted as i couldn't find recent infos about it anywhere .

i saw some pics, and it seems to be a stunning book, like the Wood one,and it was clearly written " ask for price" on diamond ad. Then the manager told me price could be maybe 20% more expensive than the WOOD .

as anyone have any infos about that ?

The Jack Davis book, when available on the IDW website, will be priced at $125.

Best,

Scott

Thanks for info (thumbs u

Yeah yeah, they're usually late, but so far they've published everything they've said they were going to.

And so far, they've each been worth the wait

And I've bought every single one, that's why I get to biotch, biotch. (thumbs u

Same reason I vote.

Just saw that there is a VERY limited number of Will Eisner "The Spirit" Artist Edition variant editions with Eisner's tipped-in signature for sale at IDW's website for $300. I just ordered mine - only 45 were being made available through the site so I'd rush if you want one...looks amazing...

Just saw that there is a VERY limited number of Will Eisner "The Spirit" Artist Edition variant editions with Eisner's tipped-in signature for sale at IDW's website for $300. I just ordered mine - only 45 were being made available through the site so I'd rush if you want one...looks amazing...

Thank-you!!! Pretty sure I got the last one.

It is sold out at our webstore but there will be 45 more at the Wonder-Con. After that... finito.

Best,

Scott

It is sold out at our webstore but there will be 45 more at the Wonder-Con. After that... finito.

Best,

Scott

Scott,

I have just attempted to order the regular edition of the Eisner Spirit AE though the IDW website and was shocked to see that International shipping has jumped since my last order from $74 (already high) to $104 ??

Any idea why this may be?

Best,

Scott

Scott,

I have just attempted to order the regular edition of the Eisner Spirit AE though the IDW website and was shocked to see that International shipping has jumped since my last order from $74 (already high) to $104 ??

Wow, that's crazy! I have no idea but I can ask Mike, our intrepid shipping manager. What options are available—USPS is, right?

Best,

Scott

Scott,

Wow, that's crazy! I have no idea but I can ask Mike, our intrepid shipping manager. What options are available—USPS is, right?

USPS Priority Mail $104.05 (previously $74)

USPS Express Mail $134.95

UPS Worldwide $297.15

UPS Express $322.35

It would be much appreciated if you could find out why the sudden jump Scott. I love these books, but the new shipping costs may just price me out of any more. :(

January 27 (I think it was) international shipping out of the US increased dramatically. Was the $74 since then, or only before? shipping OA was $30-$35 for most of my shipments but is now close to $50. But we get tracking now, or so they say.

Re: Which Artist's Editions you would buy (if IDW actually made them)?

How about:

Elfquest by Richard and Wendy Pini

Bone by Jeff Smith

Both have donated their art to university libraries, Ohio St. and Columbia, respectively

I think both would be very interesting.

PS. I'm still holding hope for Red Nails by BWS though. :)