• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2013 - It's Never to Early, Oct 10-13

531 posts in this topic

I just saw Chloe Grace Moretz (Hit Girl) and Sly Stallone announced on the site....time to break out my Kick A $ $ / Hit Girl variants! :D

She was at NYCC last year along with the cast of the Walking Dead TV show but if you didn't camp out to get a ticket for the signing you couldn't just walk up to a table and get a signature.

I just saw Chloe Grace Moretz (Hit Girl) and Sly Stallone announced on the site....time to break out my Kick A $ $ / Hit Girl variants! :D

She was at NYCC last year along with the cast of the Walking Dead TV show but if you didn't camp out to get a ticket for the signing you couldn't just walk up to a table and get a signature.

I guess they are selling autograph tickets for them on Celebrity Authentics webite September 5th

Hi all - new poster to the thread... as NYCC weekend tickets are sold out I got a Friday pass and will take the day off... figuring anyway this would allow me to (1) avoid the Saturday crowd and (2) see more inventory... I wondered if someone could say yay or nay if I'm right on those assumptions...?

Also, anything worth seeing on Thursday night? Will all dealers be set up? I'm there for the comic dealers only, don't care about anything else.

Been to NYCC a couple times before, once Saturday and once both w/e days.

Thanks!