• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Man with The Iron Fists

21 posts in this topic

Huh. Repackaged Sucker Punch. I'm okay with that.

SuckerPunch eh?

Yep. The de-facto fighting action/art film masterpiece that paved the way for movies like The Man With The Iron Fists and allow audiences to be visually wowed with high flying kung fu robot prostitutes fighting with aquatic gunslinging cyborg dinosaurs in order to save the world from being engulfed by mice overlords bent on destroying every vacuum cleaner on the planet.

SuckerPunch eh?

Yep. The de-facto fighting action/art film masterpiece that paved the way for movies like The Man With The Iron Fists and allow audiences to be visually wowed with high flying kung fu robot prostitutes fighting with aquatic gunslinging cyborg dinosaurs in order to save the world from being engulfed by mice overlords bent on destroying every vacuum cleaner on the planet.

You stole my thunder. My first thought after watching the trailer was Sucker Punch meets Kung Fu Hustle. Count me in.

SuckerPunch eh?

Yeah ... And hot chicks in short skirts.

I would watch it on mute if the soundtrack wasn't so awesome

Really looking forward to this one too. Speaks to me on soo many levels. None of them appropriate.

Same Guy has said he is doing Grant Morrisons "Happy" an image 4 issue mini next.

Looks good but there are few things in this world I find more annoying than Lucy Liu in roles where she thinks she's a badass like Kill Bill or Charlie's Angels meh

She was a badass in Payback....that worked. :cloud9:

Looks good but there are few things in this world I find more annoying than Lucy Liu in roles where she thinks she's a badass like Kill Bill or Charlie's Angels meh

She was a badass in Payback....that worked. :cloud9:

Payback. :cloud9:

I don't care what kind of idiotic batshlt crazy things Mel Gibson does in this life, nothing will ever touch the 100% pure gritty 70's awesomeness that is in Payback.

She was awesome in Southlands.