• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the Grade Competition: Part 2, hosted by Nikos and UV

405 posts in this topic

I am leaving now, i will be back on Sunday evening (english time) so if you PM and don't get a response i will reply as soon as i get back.

Football is more important, Nottingham Forest vs, Lincoln City cloud9.gif

I am leaving now, i will be back on Sunday evening (english time) so if you PM and don't get a response i will reply as soon as i get back.

Football is more important, Nottingham Forest vs, Lincoln City cloud9.gif

popcorn.gif

Too late to say "I'm in"? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif Please..please...please
Last place is yours thumbsup2.gif

There could be four more once SD is over.

Doc Banner, Arch, Comicwiz are at least three who are there and haven't checked in here for a few days.

Well we need a definite four otherwise there ain't no coming in now crazy.gif

Private Straggler reporting for duty! (Where's a saluting gremlin when you need one?)

Anyway, looks like you may have another group of four stragglers in the thread when you return on Sunday or when the SD crowd is back online. Sign me up if you can!

Otherwise I'll feel free to whine about how I coulda won if only I had gotten signed up !

stooges.gifinsane.gif

Too late to say "I'm in"? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif Please..please...please
Last place is yours thumbsup2.gif

There could be four more once SD is over.

Doc Banner, Arch, Comicwiz are at least three who are there and haven't checked in here for a few days.

Well we need a definite four otherwise there ain't no coming in now crazy.gif

Private Straggler reporting for duty! (Where's a saluting gremlin when you need one?)

Anyway, looks like you may have another group of four stragglers in the thread when you return on Sunday or when the SD crowd is back online. Sign me up if you can!

Otherwise I'll feel free to whine about how I coulda won if only I had gotten signed up !

stooges.gifinsane.gif

I am in? But I'm not reading 20 pages of "I am in", so i'll look for a re-hash of the rules once the fur starts flying! 27_laughing.gif

Now that there is a fifteenth team, there will have to be a fifteenth captain.

drbanner step forward. thumbsup2.gif

shocked.gif

He was going to be my number one draft choice! 893frustrated.gif

Plan B... Plan B... tonofbricks.gif