• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave & Bold #28: Speculation on future pricing
4 4

2,741 posts in this topic

I don't know about the first one, but the second is a board member. They have a website and list books simultaneously on both sites. Prices are usually much cheaper on their direct site - I assume because of the lack of fees. Book could have sold on their site and this is how they manage the eBay listing short-term.

:shrug:

I don't know about the first one, but the second is a board member. They have a website and list books simultaneously on both sites. Prices are usually much cheaper on their direct site - I assume because of the lack of fees. Book could have sold on their site and this is how they manage the eBay listing short-term.

First one is the same (not sure if on the boards but seen them list on their website).

Think you are reading into this way more than I was implying, I was simply pointing out that some lower grade books have sold.

First one is the same (not sure if on the boards but seen them list on their website).

Think you are reading into this way more than I was implying, I was simply pointing out that some lower grade books have sold.

Gotcha, I thought you meant they were pulled because they were priced too low and were going to be re-listed or something.

Sorry.

(thumbs u

A 3.0 just went for $2300. The book does seem to be surging a bit now. hm

-J.

I feel like prices have been at or above that in grade for awhile now.

Careful though, this is a key book that was a key before the movie announcement. But now that there is a movie announcement, it is even more key and therefore important.

-J.

Careful though, this is a key book that was a key before the movie announcement. But now that there is a movie announcement, it is even more key and therefore important.

It's quite a bit over the last GPA sale. But like others say, GPA can be a trailing indicator. I suppose there have been private sales closer to the $3k range in that grade however, as $1k per point seems to be the consensus on the book at this time.

-J.

-J.

It's quite a bit over the last GPA sale. But like others say, GPA can be a trailing indicator. I suppose there have been private sales closer to the $3k range in that grade however, as $1k per point seems to be the consensus on the book at this time.

-J.

Quick eBay search shows:

Stabbed 3.0 sale of $2,595 today (not sure when it will hit GPA)

CGC 3.5 sale of $3,800 on Mar 14th

-J.

-J.

Quick eBay search shows:

Stabbed 3.0 sale of $2,595 today (not sure when it will hit GPA)

CGC 3.5 sale of $3,800 on Mar 14th

Damn. I missed those. :o

-J.

$1k per point seems to be the consensus on the book at this time.

-J.

Let me know if you find a 7.0 for $7K, I'm in the market. :wink:

...the caveat likely being at grades below 6.0. lol

-J.

It looks like it will be 3.0 and lower that follow closer to the $1000 per grade point rule. Right now books in 3.5 and up are selling for more than that and will likely rise further as the movies near.