• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave & Bold #28: Speculation on future pricing
4 4

2,741 posts in this topic

As much as I think BB 28 is a major SA key, I am just not feeling the book :( So for those who are looking to buy a copy, now might be the best time..

Major key, undervalued, rare 8.0+, iconic cover, intro of a major s'hero team.

I love it. Wish I had a nice one in OW/W (or W !).

A book that cannot be discarded. :makepoint:

Just my personal preference :foryou:

Didn't Stan Lee got his idea forming the Avengers from the Justice League?

:gossip:Fantastic Four. At least that's how the story goes.

BB28 predates them both... :shrug:

In fact, DC predates Marvel on almost every single major character that you can draw parallels to (i.e. Darkseid in 1970 and Thanos in 1973, etc).

As much as I think BB 28 is a major SA key, I am just not feeling the book :( So for those who are looking to buy a copy, now might be the best time..

Major key, undervalued, rare 8.0+, iconic cover, intro of a major s'hero team.

I love it. Wish I had a nice one in OW/W (or W !).

A book that cannot be discarded. :makepoint:

Just my personal preference :foryou:

Didn't Stan Lee got his idea forming the Avengers from the Justice League?

:gossip:Fantastic Four. At least that's how the story goes.

BB28 predates them both... :shrug:

In fact, DC predates Marvel on almost every single major character that you can draw parallels to (i.e. Darkseid in 1970 and Thanos in 1973, etc).

Yep! Totally agreed. DC created the first hero team the "Justice Society of America".

Also, DC created the first mask hero, the "Crimson Avenger".

Well, the 5.5 ended at $5550 on Clink, which is a nice jump from the last GPA sale. I guess it is now a $1000 per grade point book.

^^:banana:

-J.

That price per point is only applicable for grades under 6.0. At that point and above it starts to take off like a rocket.

my 5.5 was priced at 5495 at megacon this past week... bingo

and remember follks, the whole "price per point" was originated by ME!!!! I have now trademarked this and everyone that uses it owes me a quarter...25c...that's right!

and remember follks, the whole "price per point" was originated by ME!!!! I have now trademarked this and everyone that uses it owes me a quarter...25c...that's right!

I-Love-Me-Some-Me.jpg

send me a quarter... just because....

I think I will kiss myself now...I'm inspired hehe

Video's or it didn't happen

apparently I am not as flexible as I once was, so you will just have to take my word hehe

MOST RECENT GPA

CGC 7.0 UNIVERSAL BLUE:

Apr-10-2015 $13,000 Cert# 1257446001

Underwhelmed. Or at least only whelmed.

meh

lol, like Walter Cronkite before me....I don't make the news, only report it. :)

Just picked up a BB 28 5.0 for $5500...Guess I just raised the current going price :D

Major congrats. I think I saw that one on ebay, courtesy of Joey D. if I'm not mistaken. :banana:

-J.

Yeah, I wanted the 5.5 but I didn't want the cream pages and the 6.0 was getting out of my price range but was tempting. I settled on the 5.0 with OW from Joey instead. Looks good next to my AF 15.