• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Draft- Captains come and pick

934 posts in this topic

Yezz Bozz

But...I'm genetically predisposed to respond to cute babies and she really is adorable. Asking me to look at a baby picture and not go "Aww, babys are so cute, kissy, kissy" is like asking the guys here to take The Babe Test and not go "Wow, this babe is so hot, slobber, slobber".

You know flink....I don't like this fraternizing with our ex-Captain and all this coochy-coo-look-at-the-cute-baby stuff. We have to start focusing on the mission before us.

We will destroy.

We will strike terror.

We will crush the bones of all competing teams.

Um, we will grade really really good.

Do we have an understanding Flink?

No Mercy.

No Mistakes.

No BABY PICTURES!

We are not Team Gerber!

We are not Team Pampers!

We are not Team Desenex!

We are not Team Barney!

We are not Team Playskool!

WE ARE TEAM FEAR!

Got that?

Now go grade some raw comics and then hit the sack.

That is all.

Captain Hook

K...this team stuff is getting just a wee bit out of hand, me 893scratchchin-thumb.gif!

WE ARE TEAM FEAR!

TEAM FEAR!!!!!!!

Just because you're a bunch of hoary zombies.

tongue.gif

Old frost covered zombies?

893naughty-thumb.gif

Pronunciation: 'hOr-E, 'hor-

Function: adjective

Inflected Form(s): hoar·i·er; -est

1 : gray or white with or as if with age

2 : extremely old : ANCIENT

- hoar·i·ness noun

WE ARE TEAM FEAR!

TEAM FEAR!!!!!!!

Just because you're a bunch of hoary zombies.

tongue.gif

Old frost covered zombies?

893naughty-thumb.gif

Pronunciation: 'hOr-E, 'hor-

Function: adjective

Inflected Form(s): hoar·i·er; -est

1 : gray or white with or as if with age

2 : extremely old : ANCIENT

- hoar·i·ness noun

Hoarfrost A deposit of interlocking ice crystals (hoar crystals) formed by direct sublimation on objects.

I am still wondering if we picked all the teams too early for the grading contest. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Lets see... a thread with over 5000 views and almost 1000 replies has occured since the idea surfaced. Too long? 27_laughing.gif

I am still wondering if we picked all the teams too early for the grading contest. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Lets see... a thread with over 5000 views and almost 1000 replies has occured since the idea surfaced. Too long? 27_laughing.gif

wait..there actually still is a grading contest? I thought this was just an exercise to see who was popular. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You know flink....I don't like this fraternizing with our ex-Captain and all this coochy-coo-look-at-the-cute-baby stuff. We have to start focusing on the mission before us.

Arrgghh matey.....

Dear Cappin Hook.. what you fail to remember is that both you, and Flink have already been exposed to CEV..." Cutsie Ellen Virus"..in previous PM's, and Email's..

Similar to snake venom.. Ellen is far more potent to those exposed for the first time..then she is to those who have built up an immunity to her over prolonged exposure..

When the grading contest starts.. you and Flink will have an advantage over those that might still be woozey from their first time contact with what is commonly known as CEV, and this will hopefully scew their judgement on each comic they are asked to grade.

I may not be a member of team FEAR.. but that does not mean I cant try every dirty trick in the book to secure you first place. devil.gif

After all this is war.. and CEV has not yet been banned by the Geneva Convention .

I do fear it is too late for Aman16.. I would reccomend he not look at the photo until after the contest ends, since he has had no prior exposure to CEV.

And while I know good things do come to those who wait, Blowout is right... .. the wait for the Grading Contest to start is a bit long, but it sure will be fun to watch once it starts.

Z

wait..there actually still is a grading contest? I thought this was just an exercise to see who was popular. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Popularity exercises? No wonder you're so out of shape... shocked.gif

You got served!™

crazy.gif

A few days now folks!

893applaud-thumb.gif

crazy.gif

A few days now folks!

893applaud-thumb.gif

i'm thinking you said the 22, sunday. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

crazy.gif

A few days now folks!

893applaud-thumb.gif

i'm thinking you said the 22, sunday. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sumo.gif