• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,750 posts in this topic

What if this book starts heating up? :gossip: (It already has . . . )

What If 10 - Jane Foster as Thor

hm

I could see that getting some heat :flamed:

It was hot a while back when people were speculating that she might be the new Thor.

Now is the true definition of an outlier .

You said the same thing about my last sale of this issue at $36 . . . lol

I've got one for you guys...I believe it was mentioned in this thread a while back, so I bought a couple copies and tried an experiment.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ROM-Spaceknight-31-1982-NM-9-2-White-Pages-2nd-Appearance-of-Rogue-/361236373438?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item541b5d9fbe

Very nice!

Pulled my copies out last night. :whistle:

Yeah, those Rom issues were a little "hot" way back when (meaning they were like $3), I always figured they'd get hot again. Then again, since when do people care again about second apps? I hope they start caring again, but it seems like lately it has been first app or bust.

Yeah, those Rom issues were a little "hot" way back when (meaning they were like $3), I always figured they'd get hot again. Then again, since when do people care again about second apps? I hope they start caring again, but it seems like lately it has been first app or bust.

I don't know, if I recall correctly, Rogue's app in AVA 10 is pretty "brief". :grin: I am going to read it tonight and see if it qualifies as "First Full App" . hm

Anyone who's recently read AVA 10 care to chime in?

I love me some 2nd appearances.

And 3rd and 4th too.

But yes, I am in the vast minority,

I like 2nd and 3rd appearances when they go up in value because the 1st app get too expensive ;)

Edited by uchiha101

I remember that as well. The Michael Golden covers were outstanding. I remember when Micronauts were hot as well

I don't know, if I recall correctly, Rogue's app in AVA 10 is pretty "brief". :grin: I am going to read it tonight and see if it qualifies as "First Full App" . hm

Anyone who's recently read AVA 10 care to chime in?

She's in it quite a bit... First with Mystique and the Brotherhood and then later fighting the Avengers.

It's a good read; plus Michael Golden interior art :cloud9:

Yeah, AvA 10 is far more than a cameo. 30+ years later her taking Ms. Marvel's powers is the only thing I can remember about it and I remember feeling like this was the most awesomest comic ever between story and art when i read it like 10 times off the newsstand. of course, i was 10 or whatever at the time...

hm

It was hot a while back when people were speculating that she might be the new Thor.

Is it not? In the past 3 months there have been two that sold for $20 + ship and then then next closest is $9 + ship.

And 3rd and 4th too.

I like 2nd and 3rd appearances when they go up in value because the 1st app get too expensive ;)

Waiting for Marvel Premiere 16 to take off. :whistle:

hm

Is it not? In the past 3 months there have been two that sold for $20 + ship and then then next closest is $9 + ship.

And 3rd and 4th too.

Waiting for Marvel Premiere 16 to take off. :whistle:

cool :)