• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

Not really. There is no 1 in the listing title. Nobody is going to see that book unless they do a general Ms Marvel search or are browsing bronze book auctions sorted by ending soonest. If a buyer types in Ms Marvel 1 or Ms Marvel #1 in the search field that listing won't show up as a result.

I have had strong sales on my copies. I even have a 9.4 sitting at around $500 in auction that ends in 15 days.

Cooling off from what, a one week high?

Why do people always take the highest, short term pricing and use that as a gauge for the "bottom falling out"?

I have had strong sales on my copies. I even have a 9.4 sitting at around $500 in auction that ends in 15 days.

That is a good price. MSH 13 seems steady as well. It may just be the mid-grades.

Oh yeah! I thought that book looked really familiar. I had 30 of those with the record once upon a time. I actually gave most of them away any time I had a friend that actually had a record player. Because of this I'm sure that will be a sought after issue. lol

It's better to run the search using sold items with price highest:

Cap 168 :grin:

I always had a soft spot for this issue, was one of those Power Records book & record sets when I was a kid. Same goes for with Man-Thing 5

My crystal ball tells me that this is the same person consigning books through MCS and setting ridiculous prices.

Quite true. Decent VF or better copies of this book are selling for $20-30.

However, since ebay is pretty much sold out otherwise, there is definatly something going on with this book.