• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

Right now it looks like it will pay off to pick up multiples of any BA or CA 1st appearance that has not popped yet, wait for a bit, and no matter how lame a character may be it will take off. lol

Yea, I have been wanting this, but has been out of my reach. For now I am settling for the TPB. Huntress and her original story line has always been a favorite of mine. I like how she would call earth one Batman Uncle Bruce.

Right now it looks like it will pay off to pick up multiples of any BA or CA 1st appearance that has not popped yet, wait for a bit, and no matter how lame a character may be it will take off. lol

Moondragon has a GOTG, Thanos and Drax connection so I'd say she's a safe bet.

As for 1st appearances of lame BA characters, I have a decent amount of Woodgood, Bloodstone, Killraven and Modred The Mystic coz you never know

Yea, I have been wanting this, but has been out of my reach. For now I am settling for the TPB. Huntress and her original story line has always been a favorite of mine. I like how she would call earth one Batman Uncle Bruce.

Same here. I believe the first time The Huntress called earth one Batman uncle Bruce was in Batman Family #17. That was over 35 years ago.

As for 1st appearances of lame BA characters, I have a decent amount of Woodgood, Bloodstone, Killraven and Modred The Mystic coz you never know

That doesn't mean that Moondragon is not a lame character, just that she is tied to hot properties. lol

I will pass on the Bloodstone, Killraave and Modred 1st apps - I sold my stacks off to a LCS a while back and they have been able to move most of them. I had 15 - 20 of each from a couple of collections/mini hoards I snagged.

That doesn't mean that Moondragon is not a lame character, just that she is tied to hot properties. lol

I will pass on the Bloodstone, Killraave and Modred 1st apps - I sold my stacks off to a LCS a while back and they have been able to move most of them. I had 15 - 20 of each from a couple of collections/mini hoards I snagged.

She's definitely not "lame", and who wouldn't want to see a bald headed scrap fest between her and Nebula?