• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

The Cat #1 raws:

one ringy dingy

2 ringy dingy

Holy beejeezus - couldn't give those away just a few years ago. :o

Great book, classic Marie Severin/Wally Wood art. Was looking at a stack of them yesterday thinking it was a shame that the book was never recognized.

I agree, but I doubt I got more than $40 for my OO set . . . :sorry:

Well, truthfully, the book lost a lot of steam after Wood left after the first issue. But that first issue was sweet!

Was watching that #1 and didn't expect it to go over $30 sheesh! That tough black cover! Cat / Tigra / Hellcat, it could end up being a major key Avenger movie-wise

I doubt this has anything to do with movie/tv speculation.. I'd attribute it to the "All things female" speculation of late
wonder if that will spread to Powegirl? hm

Power girl just got a reboot which I suspect will do very well with current market trends. I'd say hold on to your All Star Comics #58 for just a little longer :wishluck:

I doubt this has anything to do with movie/tv speculation.. I'd attribute it to the "All things female" speculation of late

Power girl just got a reboot which I suspect will do very well with current market trends. I'd say hold on to your All Star Comics #58 for just a little longer :wishluck:

Power Girl became popular over a year ago, just like Huntress.

The Cat #1 raws:

one ringy dingy

2 ringy dingy

Great book, classic Marie Severin/Wally Wood art. Was looking at a stack of them yesterday thinking it was a shame that the book was never recognized.

Well, truthfully, the book lost a lot of steam after Wood left after the first issue. But that first issue was sweet!

Was watching that #1 and didn't expect it to go over $30 sheesh! That tough black cover! Cat / Tigra / Hellcat, it could end up being a major key Avenger movie-wise

Yea, The Cat eventually becomes Tigra, doesn't she? There has been some specualtion talk of her in a movie or TV.

The Cat #1 raws:

one ringy dingy

2 ringy dingy

Yea, The Cat eventually becomes Tigra, doesn't she? There has been some specualtion talk of her in a movie or TV.

Yes and GS Creatures #1, 1st Tigra is still a steal http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?_from=R40&_sop=1&_nkw=giant+size+creatures+1&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

Power Girl became popular over a year ago, just like Huntress.

This is like here 2nd run. She was a popular a few years back as well. For while I couldn't keep any Power Girl books in my ebay store.

Astonishing 25 Raw

Just in general Astonishing Tales 25 are doing very very well

Still?? I thought this was due to some sort of appearance on Agents of SHIELD? I dont watch so someone would have to tell me if he's still in the show. Is there some storyline surrounding him?

???

Edited by akaSteveRogers

Astonishing 25 Raw

Still?? I thought this was due to some sort of appearance on Agents of SHIELD? I dont watch so someone would have to tell me if he's still in the show. Is there some storyline surrounding him?

???

He was involved in the central storyline that (mostly) wrapped up at the end of Season 1. I could be mistaken, but I don't think he's been back this year.

Astonishing 25 Raw

???

He was involved in the central storyline that (mostly) wrapped up at the end of Season 1. I could be mistaken, but I don't think he's been back this year.

But if I had to guess, we will see him again this year

Astonishing 25 Raw

Raw graded at 9.8 by the seller and fuzzy pictures. Nothing could go wrong there right? :facepalm:

He has a raw Wolverine 50 listed as a 9.9, so he must have found something wrong with the AT 25.

He must have graduated from the Divad school of grading :baiting:

Astonishing 25 Raw

Raw graded at 9.8 by the seller and fuzzy pictures. Nothing could go wrong there right? :facepalm:

He has a raw Wolverine 50 listed as a 9.9, so he must have found something wrong with the AT 25.

He must have graduated from the Divad school of grading :baiting:

I don't think anyone graduates from that school. They leave early and decide to go pro.