• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-PRESENTS-4-VF-8-0-GUARDIANS-OF-THE-GALAXY-1976-/301167224653?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item461ef7274d

OK, maybe an anomoly, but whatever. I see some other healthy sales.

These are books I bought whenever I saw them for many years after they got un-hot in the 90s/2000s. I may have 7-8 complete sets. Time to dig these babies up as it looks like after they got hot 6-9 months ago and cooled they are picking up steam again.

cool I hope you make lots of $$$ selling those babies

is there any reason why asm 101 is heating up? is there a movie coming out with him or something?

Spider-Man? Yea, came out last week.

:roflmao:

Wow, he IS in a remote area . . . lol

is there any reason why asm 101 is heating up? is there a movie coming out with him or something?

:roflmao:

Wow, he IS in a remote area . . . lol

I live in a town with 1000 people it's almost like a village lol!

I hear through the grapevine that Marvel Premier 15's are skyrocketing,is there any truth to that? (shrug)

yes because it's the first apperance of iron fist and there is a tv show is in the works for this character

I hear through the grapevine that Marvel Premier 15's are skyrocketing,is there any truth to that? (shrug)

yes because it's the first apperance of iron fist and there is a tv show is in the works for this character

Are you sure of that info?

Dave,...it's on the internet ! ...It's gotta be true !!

lol

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3322310/

And yes, I know you were joking... ;)

yes I'm sure

I think there should be some corrections *down* on some of the issues that were propped up by that movie. Horrible!