• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,818 posts in this topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321095941064?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

:o I know this is an extremely popular and HTF issue in HG, but $100+ for a VG copy?? Wow. Two guys battling it out. Shill maybe? It's actually a nice looking copy. Maybe someone thinks it's press worthy. Still, even with pressing, $100+??? Is there a Cheryl Blossom tv show coming on AMC soon? :insane:

When I have seen donut offer to pay what he has offered to pay for that book on here, nothing surprises me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321095941064?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

:o I know this is an extremely popular and HTF issue in HG, but $100+ for a VG copy?? Wow. Two guys battling it out. Shill maybe? It's actually a nice looking copy. Maybe someone thinks it's press worthy. Still, even with pressing, $100+??? Is there a Cheryl Blossom tv show coming on AMC soon? :insane:

Another one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Archies-Girls-Betty-and-Veronica-320-FN-VF-1st-CHERYL-BLOSSOM-/151019823003?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item23297b9f9b

It seems that graded 9.8 copies of this book are starting to settle in at a range of $250-$300 for now with some outlier sales of $375 on mycomicshop and I think there was even one recent buy it now sale on ebay that sold for over $400. I think that high grade copies should continue to see upward trends in value as Apocalypse has become somewhat of an iconic villain in the X-Men universe and will be exposed to an even wider audience if he does end up being featured in the new X-Men movie. According to the CGC census data, 152 copies have been graded 9.8 including signature series out of 366 that have been submitted. That's less than half and doesn't seem like a lot given the book's fairly high print run. I guess we'll see if the number of 9.8 copies really goes up if an announcement is made that Apocalypse will be showing up in the next movie.

I have a 9.8 X factor 6 and I have no idea what to do. The smart person in my says sell now. The greedy person is saying lets see what happens with the movie...

Sell now!

I would not be surprised if there are many copies being sent into CGC already in the hopes of riding this financial wave. Don't be on the back end of the wave wondering why everyone else is on the high surf cheering.

f6aede6276141a3712140b99532c0ca3.jpg

I have a 9.8 X factor 6 and I have no idea what to do. The smart person in my says sell now. The greedy person is saying lets see what happens with the movie...

Sell now!

I would not be surprised if there are many copies being sent into CGC already in the hopes of riding this financial wave. Don't be on the back end of the wave wondering why everyone else is on the high surf cheering.

f6aede6276141a3712140b99532c0ca3.jpg

Go to eBay and type "saga 1" in the search bar.

Insanity doesn't care about print run.

I would sell now. If movie bombs you're SOL. Better to lock in profits than gamble and end up with nothing. I sold my 90 Leaf Sammy Sosa rookies during the summer of swat. They're 5 for a dollar now.

If the greedy person in you knew the market with books like this, he would say sell now. :preach: