• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Really glad I didn't dump my #6's :grin:

And people thought the CGC waiting times were bad now.

Throw the Coppers on top of the crazy amount of released-yesterday Moderns they are grading and things could be about to get pretty backed up.

Also, while we are talking about rule of 25 and books that may go bonkers, I think SS 34 is one. It re-introduces Thanos and is the first book in the second great Cosmic era. Also, if anyone has a bunch of raw 9.8 candidates, hit me up. :D

This is another book that I have had trouble with over the years, especially with the "accordian warping" that inflicts a lot of Marvels from 1990 and 1991.

Saw 5 & 6 included in an ebay lot of X-Factor books BIN + shipping 27.99 so I bought it.... photos were really bad but the 6 looks like it could be NM

Let me know if want any more NM copies. Those I have tons of. lol

Saw 5 & 6 included in an ebay lot of X-Factor books BIN + shipping 27.99 so I bought it.... photos were really bad but the 6 looks like it could be NM

Let me know if want any more NM copies. Those I have tons of. lol

How much?

:baiting:

That's what I am wondering too. I have a 9.8 that I'm tempted to sell but damn. That is already a good price.

I think the best I have ever seen before. Maybe it was the magic of MCS?

:cloud9: