• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

I have a 9.8 X factor 6 and I have no idea what to do. The smart person in my says sell now. The greedy person is saying lets see what happens with the movie...

Sell now!

I would not be surprised if there are many copies being sent into CGC already in the hopes of riding this financial wave. Don't be on the back end of the wave wondering why everyone else is on the high surf cheering.

f6aede6276141a3712140b99532c0ca3.jpg

Go to eBay and type "saga 1" in the search bar.

Insanity doesn't care about print run.

Could have just said "New Mutants 98" and called it done.

But I would still get a 9.8 out there for sale, as once the market peaks the demand will be based on what Marvel does with the character as a follow-on. Villains don't always seem to have a solid track record, other than the steady demand for Thanos.

This is happening with over two days left...

Amazing Spider-Man #344 9.8

1st Cletus Cassidy who later becomes Carnage. I own a copy as well but that price is a little higher than I'd be willing to pay. Good luck to the winner and the buyer. It's a cool book. (thumbs u

Same here. 9.6's have sold for a fraction of that, so it stuck out to me as I was checking out your site.

I don't see any 9.8's in the completed listings. Haven't checked GPA yet, so I don't know what the trends have been like.

This is happening with over two days left...

Amazing Spider-Man #344 9.8

1st Cletus Cassidy who later becomes Carnage. I own a copy as well but that price is a little higher than I'd be willing to pay. Good luck to the winner and the buyer. It's a cool book. (thumbs u

Same here. 9.6's have sold for a fraction of that, so it stuck out to me as I was checking out your site.

I don't see any 9.8's in the completed listings. Haven't checked GPA yet, so I don't know what the trends have been like.

Trending up. No recorded sales over $100 ever. 90 day average is $85, 12 month is $74.

why is Batman #386 going up in value? Besides its Black Mask 1st app?

I got 2 copies a while back in 50 cent bins

That's why. I picked up 2 copies in 3/$1 oxes in Feb and still routinely grab them at $5 at shows.

Last time i went to a show i only found one copy...on someones wall for $40.

why is Batman #386 going up in value? Besides its Black Mask 1st app?

I got 2 copies a while back in 50 cent bins

That's why. I picked up 2 copies in 3/$1 oxes in Feb and still routinely grab them at $5 at shows.

Last time i went to a show i only found one copy...on someones wall for $40.

Last time I saw one, it was in a CGC 9.6 case, and it was sent as a gift last year.

:whee: