• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,847 posts in this topic

BettyandVeronica321.jpg

The dialogue on the cover would be hilarious if you couldn't see the guys hands in the window. :devil:

3 observations:

1. You can't see their waists

2. Archie and Dilton are bent over

3. Moose and Reggie are right behind Archie and Dilton

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Is this the logical progression from Betty and Me 16?

Wolverine #10 CGC 9.8 @ $71 & 9 bids. hm \(shrug\)

Supposedly first Wolverine / Sabertooth fight/encounter in comics.

That book has sold well for a number of years now, though I'm sure the movie debuting Thursday is providing a slightly bigger bump right now.

That book has sold well for a number of years now, though I'm sure the movie debuting Thursday is providing a slightly bigger bump right now.

I'm nostalgic for the comic and bought a copy a long time ago but why the sudden interest is baffling. Guess it's time to buy the Uncanny X-Men #213 before it goes to high too. hm

Copper Age is starting to feel the collector love! :luhv:

Wolverine #1 CGC 9.8 @ $127 & 11 bids. I just don't get this comic. It's surely well available and less rare than the Limited Series version but... (shrug)

The Crow #1 CGC 9.8 @ $146 & 10 bids.

TMNT #2 CGC 9.6 @ $120 & 36 bids.

X-Factor #6 CGC 9.8 @ $212 & 12 bids.

New Mutants #98 CGC 9.8 @ $350 & 16 bids. (really? really? Wow.)

Caliber Presents #1 CGC 9.8 @ $140 & 5 bids.

Incredible Hulk #377 3rd print CGC 9.4 @ $102 & 8 bids.

Amazing Spider-Man #361 CGC 9.8 @ $102 & 9 bids.

Secret Wars #8 CGC 9.8 @ $95 & 11 bids.

I don’t think so, surely they met before. I think this might have more to do with the fact Claremont starts to explain their relationship here, and from what I recall there is more revealed about the origins of Wolverine (although all f-up later on by Marvel, especially after Weapon X).

Yeah, that's not the first time they've battled.

IIRC.

Its not the first time they battled (xmen 212 and 213 immediately come to mind), but it tells the story of their first battle.

I could have it wrong, but that's what I remember, that the issue was a bit of a look back at the first time they fought. (but NOT the first real time published fight). This would be similar to say tec 168 which is the story of the first joker app but not the first joker app

I don’t think so, surely they met before. I think this might have more to do with the fact Claremont starts to explain their relationship here, and from what I recall there is more revealed about the origins of Wolverine (although all f-up later on by Marvel, especially after Weapon X).

I thought their first fight was during the Marauders Massacre story ark, X-Men # 210-ish (give or take a couple issues).

Yeah, that's not the first time they've battled.

IIRC.

Its not the first time they battled (xmen 212 and 213 immediately come to mind), but it tells the story of their first battle.

I could have it wrong, but that's what I remember, that the issue was a bit of a look back at the first time they fought. (but NOT the first real time published fight). This would be similar to say tec 168 which is the story of the first joker app but not the first joker app

+1

This was how it was explained at the time. This issue was flashing back to show their "first" ever confrontation. At leas it was "at that time."