• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,819 posts in this topic

Well.. "It looks like a 10.0." Of course it sold for a grand, based on this revelation. That, despite the lack of a back cover shot, and 2 small spine stresses on the front. A really nice 9.8, though.

You're so positive!

Well.. "It looks like a 10.0." Of course it sold for a grand, based on this revelation. That, despite the lack of a back cover shot, and 2 small spine stresses on the front. A really nice 9.8, though.

You're so positive!

<------- {a

7C25E940-002C-459B-AA6B-0D3FB46B15C7-277-00000019DA01431C.jpg

You're so positive!

<------- {a

7C25E940-002C-459B-AA6B-0D3FB46B15C7-277-00000019DA01431C.jpg

Well like most comic collectors, they are pretty negative people anyway. So I can see how you see the glass as half empty. I have always seen it as half full.

I always thought the analogy was silly.

Why would I want the glass to be half full if the glass is full of gross stuff? Wouldn't it make sense to just dump the glass out and then fill it with something better? Like a milkshake? Or booze? Or a new job so you'd stop being so miserable and start liking what's in the stupid glass?

Why would I want the glass to be half full if the glass is full of gross stuff? Wouldn't it make sense to just dump the glass out and then fill it with something better? Like a milkshake? Or booze? Or a new job so you'd stop being so miserable and start liking what's in the stupid glass?

No one asking you for your input

Insulting both the previous poster and the English language. :golfclap:

:sorry: but when I saw your name I read "Breastfest". I guess my glass was half full??

F272C753-B240-4857-9071-7022477CE183-1060-000000A5828A81CA.jpg

Aww shucks.

:sorry: but when I saw your name I read "Breastfest". I guess my glass was half full??

Hands half full?

oh-snap.jpg

Batman 334 in 9.8 just went for $355 on ebay. Whoa.

And then Batman 355 went for $455 a couple minutes later. Holy smokes.

Interesting. I guess this is a sign that it is time to start subbing potential 9.8 common Batmans in the 300s?

That seems a bit suspect since Batman 355 last sold for $50 in June.

Thought that too so I went to check. Winning bidder on both had 688 feedback, and losing bidder had 1164 feedback. While those are low census 9.8 Bats with Ra's on the cover, and one was perfectly centered, I am at a loss to explain this one.

It might just be two bidders who thought they would put in their crazy high bid to beat the snipe-bots, never thinking someone else had the same idea at the same time.