• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,818 posts in this topic

Thats why I don't understand his involvement lol

I guess it makes sense to have the original creator on board, I just think Daniel Way would be a better choice.

Absolutely! I think Way was the first writer who really "got" Deadpool

I guess it makes sense to have the original creator on board, I just think Daniel Way would be a better choice.

Why have him aboard? Look at all the "free" advertising him talking about the movie is getting them. You think a Way tweet has the same impact as one from Leifeld? like him or hate him he's one of the 3-4 biggest names in 90's comics and the creator of Deadpool.

It's all about buzz!

Really? I think that if it wasn't for Joe Kelly's amazing late 90s run which defined the character and gave him a distinct personality and voice, there wouldn't be anything for Way (or other future writers) to "get". (shrug)

I was pleased with this result.

Deadpool Circle Chase #1

Peace,

Chip

I think all the number ones should start doing well. Circle chase, deadpool regular series, merc with a mouth, also special covers, variants should all see an increase

Chip don't you have like 10 copies?

Edited by jsilverjanet

I was pleased with this result.

Deadpool Circle Chase #1

Peace,

Chip

:o

Congrats Chip.

Don't know what's more dumbfounding. This or X-Force 2 prices. The End is near!!

Or the number of bids on them:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Force-2-Sep-1991-Marvel-2nd-App-of-DeadPool-9-2-9-4-After-New-Mutants-98-/261595457491?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3ce84de7d3&nma=true&si=qZTtYX1lDtoy0HOKfNJAGD2n7LI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

FYI - iIf you cant afford New Mutants 98, track down the rare X-Force Megazine one shot it reprints New Mutants 98 to 100. Very low print and a sleeper, only 1 listed on Ebay right now.

Thanks for the tip! It's a cool book that I didn't know about. I love stuff like this.

I think all the number ones should start doing well. Circle chase, deadpool regular series, merc with a mouth, also special covers, variants should all see an increase

Chip don't you have like 10 copies?

I have like 14 left of Circle Chase #1, three more X-Force #2, two of the 1997 McGuinness #1s and a couple of the 2nd limited series. I'm also scouring my drek boxes for anything with Deadpool on it to throw in my store at ridiculous prices. I'm looking at an X-Force #11 right now (Deadpool cover) that I'm going to experiment with...it's a 9.4 and I'm putting it in the store at $9.99 tomorrow. :)

I've also got a small bunch of Deadpool stuff going up at straight 99-cent start tomorrow, including a #98 raw, another Circle Chase #1, 2nd limited #1, 1997 #1 and X-Force #2. I'm excited for the result.

Might as well strike while the iron is hot...since I'm buying a 1,200 book collection tomorrow with actual *quality* books in it I could sure use the cash this crapola will bring. :)

Peace,

Chip

Edited by Chip Cataldo

FYI - iIf you cant afford New Mutants 98, track down the rare X-Force Megazine one shot it reprints New Mutants 98 to 100. Very low print and a sleeper, only 1 listed on Ebay right now.

Yup ...why Deadpool is not on that cover is a mystery to me.

Because no one cared about Deadpool when it was printed.

Because no one cared about Deadpool when it was printed.

Cable was the star at that time.