• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,817 posts in this topic

HB 1 has the better cover

Hellblazer 1 is just an awesome book, as are all the early HBs. I still have the #1-6 run I bought off the racks, and though it's tempting to sell hm I will probably still hold onto them.

Hellblazer 1 is just an awesome book, as are all the early HBs. I still have the #1-6 run I bought off the racks, and though it's tempting to sell hm I will probably still hold onto them.

sell, sell, sell !! , ( and then buy the trade paperback :gossip: )

I bought a collection last year that had the entire Hellblazer run. It also had the entire Preacher run and I sold it right before it blew up...

I still have the HB run and I won't make the same mistake. :devil:

Not to deny the glory of Hellblazer #1 but Mycomicshop.com typically yields a significant premium over other sellers on ebay. Hopefully those prices (in those grades) will inch upwards for all sellers.

Meck

Plus you can USUALLY find the same comic available directly from mycomicshop.com WITHOUT the Ebay vig. Just gotta dig a bit. That's especially true for slabs....but raws are on consignment and in stock as well.

Who would ever buy from MCS? Just. Plain. Nuts. :sumo:

(Oh, and btw, the seller pays the vig on eBay, not the buyer). :makepoint:

What's your beef with MCS?

Not to deny the glory of Hellblazer #1 but Mycomicshop.com typically yields a significant premium over other sellers on ebay. Hopefully those prices (in those grades) will inch upwards for all sellers.

Meck

Plus you can USUALLY find the same comic available directly from mycomicshop.com WITHOUT the Ebay vig. Just gotta dig a bit. That's especially true for slabs....but raws are on consignment and in stock as well.

More. For. Me. :sumo:

Meck

No beef. What's your non-beef? :grin:

Meck

More. For. Me. :sumo:

Have. At. It. :sumo:;)

The dude abides.

The dude abides.

Only first print trades?

This time you'll wait until after it's cooled off to sell? :D

Unless a book is hard to find, I think it makes sense to sell while the selling is good.

I bought a collection last year that had the entire Hellblazer run. It also had the entire Preacher run and I sold it right before it blew up...

I still have the HB run and I won't make the same mistake. :devil:

It's about waiting until just the right time. Not too early and not too late... :grin:

You had the preacher run when the tv show announced, you didn't wanna be bothered grading any of it. Rather just sell it for a quick buck, tried to tell you to at slab the #1 regardless

It's about waiting until just the right time. Not too early and not too late... :grin:

You had the preacher run when the tv show announced, you didn't wanna be bothered grading any of it. Rather just sell it for a quick buck, tried to tell you to at slab the #1 regardless

:slapfight:

I would have gone with "Selling Faster than Lightening" but what do I know? :shrug: