• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Well we will have to see if that sale becomes a trend or remains an anomaly. There is/was only one other auction for a raw copy of that book on eBay when the trailer was released and NBC made it known they had ordered a full season of episodes and the book is mid-grade.

I would have to think Gotham Central #1 eventually does the same thing in regards to a full season of Gotham being picked up by Fox, but that discussion belongs in the modern subforum.

Well we will have to see if that sale becomes a trend or remains an anomaly. There is/was only one other auction for a raw copy of that book on eBay when the trailer was released and NBC made it known they had ordered a full season of episodes and the book is mid-grade.

I would have to think Gotham Central #1 eventually does the same thing in regards to a full season of Gotham being picked up by Fox, but that discussion belongs in the modern subforum.

How did Hellblazer respond in the market when Constantine came out? I think there's potential in the last issues in the run as well (grabbed 300 for a few bucks this weekend).

Give me some minty fresh dollar bin LOVE!!!! :cloud9:

P1010009.jpg

How is it even POSSIBLE that somebody has multiple copies of this total no-name book nearly 30 years on, still minty fresh...?

That just defies all odds.

that is actually how i run into a lot of this sort of stuff when i actually do run into it, like when i secured 20+ copies of the second app of yusaji...they had been sitting in the shop basement forever, he finally got around to pulling that long box upstairs to stick in the dollar area and..tah dah...but yes, that is an obscure one, more common is the box of 90s stuff coming up and i can snag 10 copies of Spiderman 2099 for fun

P1010009.jpg

How is it even POSSIBLE that somebody has multiple copies of this total no-name book nearly 30 years on, still minty fresh...?

that is actually how i run into a lot of this sort of stuff when i actually do run into it, like when i secured 20+ copies of the second app of yusaji...they had been sitting in the shop basement forever, he finally got around to pulling that long box upstairs to stick in the dollar area and..tah dah...but yes, that is an obscure one, more common is the box of 90s stuff coming up and i can snag 10 copies of Spiderman 2099 for fun

Because this was a mini wouldn't it have been better to grab 7 copies of each issue?

Where the hell have I been?! Last ASM 300 ebay sale was $1000! Had no idea.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-300-CGC-9-8-WHITE-PAGES-/281318083945?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item417fdd4d69

I noticed that too. There was one listed for $950 yesterday and it sold right away. It had been hanging around the $800 area for a while.

It will be interesting to see how high of a run ASM 300 can make. I think it is somewhat of an indicator of the copper market as a whole and if it can make a run from current prices I think that speaks well to the other bigger copper keys.

had a fun little trip to the LCS today, got all this for $25.

HPIM1492_zps8c314f9b.jpg

:o

Just yesterday I went digging for most of these books. The only one I could find was the action 835.

(thumbs u nice pick ups.

Hellblazer #1 :acclaim:

P1010009.jpg

Because this was a mini wouldn't it have been better to grab 7 copies of each issue?

sure, but shops also often order heavier on the #1 and get stuck with more of those if the series is a bust, so those might be more likely to sit in overstock. getting the whole mini would likely bring in a premium price if, indeed, the book gets hot. people seem to love getting the whole series.