• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Give me some minty fresh dollar bin LOVE!!!! :cloud9:

P1010009.jpg

How is it even POSSIBLE that somebody has multiple copies of this total no-name book nearly 30 years on, still minty fresh...?

That just defies all odds.

I was going to ask the same question. The source must have a hell of nice backstock of books.

I'm STILL getting price resistance to my Swampy #37 NM @ $150 w/BIN. Made several counters at $120, but no takers. Lots of folks want it...they just don't want to pay for it.

Let's see if these announcements change that.

P1010009.jpg

How is it even POSSIBLE that somebody has multiple copies of this total no-name book nearly 30 years on, still minty fresh...?

I was going to ask the same question. The source must have a hell of nice backstock of books.

lol, who said it came from ONE place? I ran all over the damn joint...

P1010009.jpg

The odds of them being "all over the damn joint" are STILL very slim.

There is no one in the northern Los Angeles area that carries back stock...except by accident....more than 5-10 years old.

P1010009.jpg

There is no one in the northern Los Angeles area that carries back stock...except by accident....more than 5-10 years old.

Yeah, dunno what to tell you Rockme...except to say that I'm routinely in and out of multiple states from RI down to PA. I try to hit up the LCS wherever I'm at, and especially when I have time to kill. 2 here, 1 there, another elsewhere....etc.

It's either that, or some sort of conspiracy theory with you at the helm. Ride captain ride, upon your mystery ship. :)

Superman Adventures #5 1st. app. Live Wire is starting to heat up ! Still don't know why ?! I still picked one up just in case the cash ever hits the fan lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Superman-Adventures-5-1st-First-Apperance-of-Livewire-DC-Comics-1997-/351066576953?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item51bd32d839

Other than making her new 52 debut there isn't a legit reason. Hype and not wanting to miss the boat syndrome.

Superman Adventures #5 1st. app. Live Wire is starting to heat up ! Still don't know why ?! I still picked one up just in case the cash ever hits the fan lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Superman-Adventures-5-1st-First-Apperance-of-Livewire-DC-Comics-1997-/351066576953?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item51bd32d839

Other than making her new 52 debut there isn't a legit reason. Hype and not wanting to miss the boat syndrome.

Yup, I think you're correct. I have been buying copies for about a year now along with Action Comcis 835. I have sold a few of these (SA 5) for $20-$30 for some time.

Yup, I think you're correct. I have been buying copies for about a year now along with Action Comcis 835. I have sold a few of these (SA 5) for $20-$30 for some time.

Looks like they've jumped considerably over $30 these days. Wow.

P1010009.jpg

Yeah, dunno what to tell you Rockme...except to say that I'm routinely in and out of multiple states from RI down to PA. I try to hit up the LCS wherever I'm at, and especially when I have time to kill. 2 here, 1 there, another elsewhere....etc.

It's either that, or some sort of conspiracy theory with you at the helm. Ride captain ride, upon your mystery ship. :)

meh

I don't think I need to tell you that...usually....when people post a "look what I just found in the dollar bin!" type stories, it's usually from one place, or one con.

Thank you for explaining how you managed to do it.

(thumbs u