• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,817 posts in this topic

It's about waiting until just the right time. Not too early and not too late... :grin:

Like a fine wine . . . ;)

And anal! :wink:

:o

Even worse when you check his location, "Knocking at your back door"!

I sense tomfoolery here. Or maybe it was re-listed.

Pretty sure its legit. The guy who sold this book is a regular in the modern forum.

This book has a lot of similarities to Batman adventures 12 and nobody wants to miss out, in case this one blows up too. Its not the same thing, as its not a batman villian, but everything else just screems BA12.

Pretty sure its legit. The guy who sold this book is a regular in the modern forum.

This book has a lot of similarities to Batman adventures 12 and nobody wants to miss out, in case this one blows up too. Its not the same thing, as its not a batman villian, but everything else just screems BA12.

except the character is nowhere near as popular as Harley

It's real. It's our own Jimmy linguine.

People still buy Superman comics?

Nope. Guy paid and I shipped it off earlier today. (thumbs u - notice the pictures are of a different book on the relisted BIN :)

Harley has had a cult following for a LONG time... seriously my god daughter was going to be named Harley Quinn in 1999 before her parents got some sense in them. It has blown up since then, but they were there 15 years ago too.

which begs the question...why the F wasn't I hunting down BA 12 15 years ago when it was a 50 cent box book when I KNEW there was a band of hard core lunatics into the character even back then!??!?!

which begs the question...why the F wasn't I hunting down BA 12 15 years ago when it was a 50 cent box book when I KNEW there was a band of hard core lunatics into the character even back then!??!?!

Same thing with me. My all knowing and always pleasant brother Kevin76 was telling me two years ago to start buying this issue. And like everything he says :blahblah:, I ignored it.

I think the reasons we do this is simple. One is pure laziness on our part. The other one is that mentality that it's around all the time, we take it for granted. We think "It's everywhere and it will be be"......It's like when you're looking for a certain book and you can't find it anywhere. You want it more......Same principle, only in reverse of course

Harley Quinn started out a rock star and has just maintained? I don't think so.

I'm surprised we haven't had any 'Rule of 25' talks regarding some of the heat of these books. It's around that time, and maybe some issues just needed more time than others...

Patience, young Jedi.

People still buy Superman comics?

Superman Adventures is a fun series, the stories are not bogged down by continuity or crossover events and just focus on the classic traits of the Superman mythos and his encounters with villains.

I've had a complete set for awhile, just recently bought up a few more SA #5 copies for resell, the only other issue in the run that garners any kind of price is the Kara Supergirl issue #21. no, she's not Harley, but a fun character and the cover is a good one for her first appearance.

Neither of the users you quoted made a statement anywhere close to that effect so I'm not sure what you are getting at here.

If you are insinuating that Livewire has the chance to become the next Harley Quinn I can't help you there either.

I'm surprised we haven't had any 'Rule of 25' talks regarding some of the heat of these books. It's around that time, and maybe some issues just needed more time than others...

Patience, young Jedi.

Movie and TV hype pushes the Rule of 25 down, eats it lunch, and then berates it, Kevin76 style.

Nope. Guy paid and I shipped it off earlier today. (thumbs u - notice the pictures are of a different book on the relisted BIN :)

:applause: Congrats! It's amazing how fast some of these books jump in price.

Patience, young Jedi.

Movie and TV hype pushes the Rule of 25 down, eats it lunch, and then berates it, Kevin76 style.

Who? Mr. Happy? :)

Neither of the users you quoted made a statement anywhere close to that effect so I'm not sure what you are getting at here.

If you are insinuating that Livewire has the chance to become the next Harley Quinn I can't help you there either.

Read that again. As people stated, BA 12 was in the $1 bin or less. Who knows what future a character holds. In 10 years people may care less about Harley, doubtful, but hey, anything can happen and everyone wants the next Harley and Walking Dead book.

Edited by ygogolak

Same thing with me. My all knowing and always pleasant brother Kevin76 was telling me two years ago to start buying this issue. And like everything he says :blahblah:, I ignored it.

This is ALWAYS a good course for Kevin....the pros far outweigh the potential cons....

:whistle:

;)