• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Time to start box diving. I probably have 30 of those. I also have several 95 cent cover price ones - Canadians. Might be time to unleash the fury.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/03/10/bryan-singer-x-men-days-of-future-past-apocalypse/

The reason why, I would assume.

X-Factor #6 - $10 & 7 bids.

This book has more road room ahead of it. Watch and see!

+1 Apocalypse is awesome.

I can't wait for this book to go through the roof.

For once, I'll be able to cash in on many, many, many, many copies of something hot. :whee:

$61.00?!?!?!?!?!? :o:o

HOLY!

Okay, I am even shocked as I expected $25-$35.

Wow. :o

Time to start box diving. I probably have 30 of those. I also have several 95 cent cover price ones - Canadians. Might be time to unleash the fury.

Sell me a #5 in NM condition for $10 (shipping included) and we can both be happy. :baiting:

that Bone #1 9.6 is at $1200 with 8 hours to go!

Saw that. And being an owner of a Bone #1 CGC 9.4 all I can say is.. :applause:

Bone #1 Club! :cloud9:

Sweet 9.8 you have there. It's amazing there are any 9.8's with that cover color.

:signofftopic:

I've always wondered whether or not the Bone Appreciation thread should be in Copper. It began at the tail end of the Copper Age ('91/92) but the lion share of the series is Modern (ended in '04). What do you guys think? (shrug)

Edited by docgo

:signofftopic:

I've always wondered whether or not the Bone Appreciation thread should be in Copper. It began at the tail end of the Copper Age ('91/92) but the lion share of the series is Modern (ended in '04). What do you guys think? (shrug)

I think Bone is modern, its whole conception is modern. At least that‘s what I thought when it came out. You can always place an alias of the thread title in Copper, though. :)