• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Do you really want to drive me to Times Square? :whee:

I don't think anyone wants to drive ANYONE (including themselves) from LGA to Times Square. (Excluding MAYBE taxi drivers)

Yeah, last year's ride was a pain. Especially the last few blocks.

I don't think anyone wants to drive ANYONE (including themselves) from LGA to Times Square. (Excluding MAYBE taxi drivers)

You can save yourself about $40* by taking the M60 bus from Laguardia to the N/Q subway at Astoria Blvd., which goes right to Times Square.

*estimating here; I have never taken a cab from LGA to Times Square

You can save yourself about $40* by taking the M60 bus from Laguardia to the N/Q subway at Astoria Blvd., which goes right to Times Square.

After flying across the country, the last thing I'm going to do is take a bus. :baiting:

After flying across the country, the last thing I'm going to do is take a bus. :baiting:

Fair enough, but it shouldn't be a long ride.

It's a sweet copy. (Unlike some of the junk sold here on the boards). :cool:

Im not a professional by any means but if I got that copy in the mail I wouldn't be happy. Dinged up corner and noticeable spine issues. No chance at that being a 9.8 from even the most generous of graders.

Agreed, it's a Tomato Boxer.

Y'know, anyone who actually bought a book from me would never make a joke like that. Long live the naysayers. :grin:

And btw, bighaley21 doesn't even know what book he's looking at. lol

It's a sweet copy. (Unlike some of the junk sold here on the boards). :cool:

Im not a professional by any means but if I got that copy in the mail I wouldn't be happy. Dinged up corner and noticeable spine issues. No chance at that being a 9.8 from even the most generous of graders.

Agreed, it's a Tomato Boxer.

Y'know, anyone who actually bought a book from me would never make a joke like that. Long live the naysayers. :grin:

And btw, bighaley21 doesn't even know what book he's looking at. lol

Well that's because I was looking at 2 books that were graded wrong. You have this one which is inaccurately graded a 9.8. Then you have this one which is inaccurately graded a 9.6. Either way it's bad business imo.

What if it's the double dutch bus?

That might be because Liefeld said* Cyber is going to be the antagonist in the Deadpool movie.

•I might be* making this up.

*I am, indeed, making this up.

HA! Bleeding Cool had an article on the x-23 test tube earlier this week. That's likely why there's a momentary "spike."

Edited by pmpknface

Assuming the Copper Age last until 2000 when the Walking Dead #1 hit the stands: Here are some other hot Copper books according to Lyria! :ohnoez:

Amazing Spider-Man v2 #25 variant? @ $12 & 7 bids.

Spider-Man 2099 #1 2nd printing @ $11 & 2 bids.

X-Force #2 @ $10 & 2 bids.

Witchblade #1 @ $14 & 11 bids.

:headbang:

Assuming the Copper Age last until 2000 when the Walking Dead #1 hit the stands: Here are some other hot Copper books according to Lyria! :ohnoez:

ASM V2 #25 does have a variant. The regular issue has a yellow rectangle in the center whereas the "variant" has a silver foil rectangle. The listed copy shown here is the variant.

ASM V2 #25 does have a variant. The regular issue has a yellow rectangle in the center whereas the "variant" has a silver foil rectangle. The listed copy shown here is the variant.

I thought this was discussed elsewhere and the non-foil cover was the rarer version?

X-Force #2 raw is going for $20-25, lots are selling well. And X-Force #1 looks like it's graduated from the $0.25 bin to the $3 bin. Some of these are my recent auctions:

X-Force #2 - 5 book lot = $22.70 each

X-Force #2 - 8 book lot = current bid of $105 and 12 bidders, 1-day left

X-Force #1 - 9 book lot = $3.67 each

The regular cover is almost always the lower printed version when there is an enhanced cover. ASM (v.2) 25 is not the exception to this rule.

Funny thing though; I used to see almost all enhanced versions of this issue when I saw ASM (v.2) issues, but recently it's been all regulars.

X-Force #2 raw is going for $20-25, lots are selling well. And X-Force #1 looks like it's graduated from the $0.25 bin to the $3 bin. Some of these are my recent auctions:

Not seeing the 8-count lot show up, either via the link, or going to your account.

When you say "high grade" -- what grade(s) does that cover?

Not seeing the 8-count lot show up, either via the link, or going to your account.

When you say "high grade" -- what grade(s) does that cover?

Probably anything under 9.8, otherwise he likely would've had them slabbed.

If they are still bagged, they have a high chance of not being 9.8 The bag seam and/or the cards will have most of the copies in 9.2-9.4. Easily pressed higher, but as they sit 9.2-9.4