• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Assuming the Copper Age last until 2000 when the Walking Dead #1 hit the stands: Here are some other hot Copper books according to Lyria! :ohnoez:

Amazing Spider-Man v2 #25 variant? @ $12 & 7 bids.

Spider-Man 2099 #1 2nd printing @ $11 & 2 bids.

X-Force #2 @ $10 & 2 bids.

Witchblade #1 @ $14 & 11 bids.

:headbang:

X-Force #2 raw is going for $20-25, lots are selling well. And X-Force #1 looks like it's graduated from the $0.25 bin to the $3 bin. Some of these are my recent auctions:

X-Force #2 - 5 book lot = $22.70 each

X-Force #2 - 8 book lot = current bid of $105 and 12 bidders, 1-day left

X-Force #1 - 9 book lot = $3.67 each

Not seeing the 8-count lot show up, either via the link, or going to your account.

When you say "high grade" -- what grade(s) does that cover?

That covers the high ones...

Here's the corrected link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141420557451?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Assuming the Copper Age last until 2000 when the Walking Dead #1 hit the stands: Here are some other hot Copper books according to Lyria! :ohnoez:

X-Force #2 raw is going for $20-25, lots are selling well. And X-Force #1 looks like it's graduated from the $0.25 bin to the $3 bin. Some of these are my recent auctions:

Not seeing the 8-count lot show up, either via the link, or going to your account.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141420557451?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Interesting.

So 2 different accounts...

One just lists "high grade", while the other splits them out in to actual grades.

Just trying to figure things out. :thumbsup:

Some people say "high grade" and that is 8.5 and up; others it's 9.4 and up.

Interesting.

One just lists "high grade", while the other splits them out in to actual grades.

No, I'm aggiez12 on E-bay. I have no idea who the other guy is. Just pointing out the auction to the group. I wish I have another 8 copies of that book. I'm watching the X-force #2 lots to gauge how my auction did ;)

And seriously, my definition of "high grade" is typically anything starting with a 9...

Interesting.

No, I'm aggiez12 on E-bay. I have no idea who the other guy is. Just pointing out the auction to the group. I wish I have another 8 copies of that book. I'm watching the X-force #2 lots to gauge how my auction did ;)

And seriously, my definition of "high grade" is typically anything starting with a 9...

Gotcha; now we're all on the same page.

I wish I had more copies, too. Several times in the past few months I've passed over X-Force #2 and picked up #11 instead -- as that *may* be a 1st appearance issue.

Even for $2 I wouldn't have lost that much if #2 never panned out; sometimes I'm too cheap.

My NM X-Force #2 & #11 combo went for $22 on eBay. Sounds like that's at the low end. I always wonder on things like this if there are just too many auctions/sales for the money to spread around.

Interesting.

Gotcha; now we're all on the same page.

I wish I had more copies, too. Several times in the past few months I've passed over X-Force #2 and picked up #11 instead -- as that *may* be a 1st appearance issue.

Even for $2 I wouldn't have lost that much if #2 never panned out; sometimes I'm too cheap.

My NM X-Force #2 & #11 combo went for $22 on eBay. Sounds like that's at the low end. I always wonder on things like this if there are just too many auctions/sales for the money to spread around.

Besides the hassle of individually listing and shipping out 5 different books, that's why I sold them as a lot. I think people will pay a little more with a lot as they might see a better chance at getting a 9.6/9.8 copy.

And I've been convinced...I think XF#8 is the 1st Domino. I went back and cracked open one of my copies. Unless the 1st appearance rulebook says that 'flashbacks' don't count, I'd count #8 as her 1st appearance...and the flashback is in that cool as heck Mignola artwork!

Wasn't Witchblade a $40 book at one point?

I grabbed three Static #1s still bagged for 50 cents each. Anyone??

Any Platinums? I never knew if those came bagged or not?

At first glance, they look like the regular editions.

Either way, at 50 cents a pop, they are worth it.

I think it was a while ago. I remember buying it off the rack. Could have picked up 25 copies that day instead of just the 1. At least mine is signed by the whole creative team (minus Christina Z, as she stopped doing cons). Any chance those early issues go up anytime soon???

I think it was a while ago. I remember buying it off the rack. Could have picked up 25 copies that day instead of just the 1. At least mine is signed by the whole creative team (minus Christina Z, as she stopped doing cons). Any chance those early issues go up anytime soon???

Yea, once the movie comes out.

ASM V2 #25 does have a variant. The regular issue has a yellow rectangle in the center whereas the "variant" has a silver foil rectangle. The listed copy shown here is the variant.

I thought this was discussed elsewhere and the non-foil cover was the rarer version?

That is correct by a large number. The Non Foil Newstand is really difficult to fine as well just the non foil.