• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Well, except that he spams himself at every opportunity. :P

And where does he get his information? hm

comixpedia......

Research?

Sure lets bash someone that spends countless hours/days researching information and makes good on sharing his findings over here.

BIG -1

comixpedia......

Research?

Sure lets bash someone that spends countless hours/days researching information and makes good on sharing his findings over here.

BIG -1

Uh, except that he doesn't. All of his posts have a certain proprietariness about them. :P

I don't call "research" assembling the work of others and representing it as your own. (shrug)

comixpedia......

Research?

BIG -1

Uh, except that he doesn't. All of his posts have a certain proprietariness about them. :P

I don't call "research" assembling the work of others and representing it as your own. (shrug)

Exactly.

I guess ethics isn't for everybody. Logic too. :facepalm:

Edited by Boboset

comixpedia......

Research?

BIG -1

I believe that's what's called "plagiarism" if not properly credited.

comixpedia......

Research?

BIG -1

But he shares it with us and spends time on it and stuff! lol

comixpedia......

Research?

BIG -1

But he shares it with us and spends time on it and stuff! lol

Don't forget all of the spamming. That's the best part (thumbs u

ok, cause its cool to hate on someone regardless of if what they posted was well researched or not. That sounds like a great plan :facepalm:

You clearly are not getting it.

The guy doesnt promote anything he sells, he just has a link to his blog, which personally I find to be a good read. How many people do we have on these boards link, or indirectly promote stock that they have and no one gives them hard time. Double standard?

Dont get me wrong, if someone comes here, asks for information and has an attitude, im all for ignoring him/her, heck if its on a friday, Ill have a field day with it, but just knocking someone out for no reason is uncalled for

ok, cause its cool to hate on someone regardless of if what they posted was well researched or not. That sounds like a great plan :facepalm:

You clearly are not getting it.

No Im not

Re-read the discussion again and if that does clarify things then (shrug)

Someone tell me that Captain Carrot is exploding because of the huge push DC is giving him in convergence... Anybody?

I thought it was pretty awesome that there was a shoutout in the back of the book to CC.

There's a "huge push" or he's just appearing?

What's his 1st App again? JLA or some-such? :insane: