• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Anybody know where you can buy boxes made specifically to ship comic books that hold between 50 and 100 comics?

Short boxes are just too big for this and I want to pack stuff safer

On another note I try to post any info I can on the latest hot copper comics at

https://plus.google.com/communities/117425156060879776249

Right here, chief: Shortboxes

Anybody know where you can buy boxes made specifically to ship comic books that hold between 50 and 100 comics?

No pet names (tsk)

Someone is screwing around. The Tec is readily available as BINs for substantially less money.

hm

I checked the bidding history this morning. A regular customer and a new customer were bidding against each other, with the new customer winning it because he'd won the whole run of those that I had up. Caught up in the frenzy? We'll see. He hasn't paid yet but has a feedback score of 191 with zero negatives.

Good luck, I suppose. I'll take it. :)

Someone is screwing around. The Tec is readily available as BINs for substantially less money.

hm

I checked the bidding history this morning. A regular customer and a new customer were bidding against each other, with the new customer winning it because he'd won the whole run of those that I had up. Caught up in the frenzy? We'll see. He hasn't paid yet but has a feedback score of 191 with zero negatives.

Competition is great :grin:

hm

All it takes is two people who want the same thing. And maybe once they started bidding they forgot that there are other copies out there and got lost in the competition. It's happened to me once or twice before when buying. Never when selling unfortunately.

They're both from the same seller and other copies of those comics are going for $2-5... Hmmm.

Yeah, they're both from me. I'm the seller. What are you getting at?

I notice a severe symptom of Divadism Mr Chip.. I recommend an immediate block divad option taken twice daily for a quick recovery

(tsk)

The auctions Chip posted didn't start at $50 and had more than one bid. :gossip:

And that means what exactly? That the prices are somewhat more valid? lol

:gossip: Let's see some of Lazyboy's "quality" sales . . . :insane:

Is Legends #1 picking up any steam now that Amanda Waller is confirmed for the Suicide Squad movie?

I sold both of my copies when the 1st announcement was made . . . haven't been paying attention lately. Trying to go through what I have already (before my wife kicks me out of the house). lol

Batman #357 is a Jason Todd cameo. Three whole panels, he doesn't speak and it's from a distance.

There's a better book for his first appearance.

BATMAN #368?

mm

Oh, no, he'd had many full appearances before then.

I'd have to go through them again, but I'm leaning to Tec #525.

How about Tec #524?

mm

Batman #357 is a Jason Todd cameo. Three whole panels, he doesn't speak and it's from a distance.

There's a better book for his first appearance.

BATMAN #368?

mm

Oh, no, he'd had many full appearances before then.

I'd have to go through them again, but I'm leaning to Tec #525.

How about Tec #524?

mm

He speaks in Tec #524, but it's still only a few panels.

I think the jury's still out.

Is Legends #1 picking up any steam now that Amanda Waller is confirmed for the Suicide Squad movie?

Yes....or am I replying to a post from last year?

....she is in talks (Viola Davis) to sign a contract to reprise her role as Amanda Waller for a total of 5 DC films so yup.

CGC/CBCS 9.8's are doing well on eBay.

Personally I hate folks who fancy themselves comic historians but that's a...

Low-blow-300x227_zps5fq1u8g4.jpg

The first one may have something to do with it being a classic cover with which Dr. Wertham would have had a field day. It's probably best they they changed the original cover copy to something a little more subtle.

hnkDZwg.jpg

lol......what is a comic book historian exactly? (and why do you hate them?)

:)

lol......what is a comic book historian exactly? (and why do you hate them?)

:)

Ask Hoknes, he says he's one. He's a diligent writer though and has offered some quite useful information in the past. I think that should be appreciated. Anyone around here ripping the guy case he's bald is kinda weak though. Personally I have a huge :baiting: .

If people went around ripping me about it in online forums I wouldn't necessarily think the instigator was bringing anything particularly useful to the topic at hand.

Edited by MrWeen