• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Yes I predict WildCATS #1 will double in price now. From $1 to $2 for raw copies.

if you have an easy way to sell it might be worth it. Like if you go to a con every few months you can sell for $3-$5 if you bought a bunch at $1. But if you're selling 1 by 1 on ebay its probably not worth it.

I have one diaper box and one laundry detergent box that both seem to work perfectly as well.

Next you guys will be taping together cereal boxes.

Tape takes money out of the comic budget

Exactly my thought, and it would be far more fiscally responsible to use cereal boxes as backing boards. hm

Oh, I've definitely received some of those. :facepalm:

I haven't received them as backing boards, but they have been used numerous times as the packing cardboard. :facepalm:

I can top that. I had a seller on eBay ship me a comic IN a cereal box. The only protection the comic had was it was wrapped in a plastic bag. :frustrated:

I have one diaper box and one laundry detergent box that both seem to work perfectly as well.

Exactly my thought, and it would be far more fiscally responsible to use cereal boxes as backing boards. hm

I haven't received them as backing boards, but they have been used numerous times as the packing cardboard. :facepalm:

I can top that. I had a seller on eBay ship me a comic IN a cereal box. The only protection the comic had was it was wrapped in a plastic bag. :frustrated:

I had a Spider-Man 300 shipped to me in a box of raisin bran, I got a refund.

I had comics shipped to me in a folded over pizza box once.

They're both from the same seller and other copies of those comics are going for $2-5... Hmmm.

Edited by Greatest Lantern

They're both from the same seller and other copies of those comics are going for $2-5... Hmmm.

Yeah, they're both from me. I'm the seller. What are you getting at?

:applause:

I notice a severe symptom of Divadism Mr Chip.. I recommend an immediate block divad option taken twice daily for a quick recovery

I notice a severe symptom of Divadism Mr Chip.. I recommend an immediate block divad option taken twice daily for a quick recovery

(tsk)

The auctions Chip posted didn't start at $50 and had more than one bid. :gossip:

Anybody know where you can buy boxes made specifically to ship comic books that hold between 50 and 100 comics?

Short boxes are just too big for this and I want to pack stuff safer

On another note I try to post any info I can on the latest hot copper comics at

https://plus.google.com/communities/117425156060879776249